Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-24-2000, 03:54 PM
LawnSite Member

I'M IN TROUBLE! I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE 2O5 TRANSFER CASE HAD A BRACKET THAT CAME OFF OF THE PASSENGER SIDE AND ATTATCHED TO THE FRAME FOR SUPPORT. <br>DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE HAVE ONE OR HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS WHAT TO DO. ALL I HAVE IS THE TURBO 400 AND THE MATED 205 TRANSFER CASE READY TO PUT IN. IN PLACE OF A TURBO 350 ANDNP 203. I SHOULD HAVE REALIZED THOSE TWO STUDS ON THE TRANSFER CASE WERE THERE FOR A REASON. I AM JUST USED TO A 203, IT DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING LIKE THAT. IF ANYBODY HAS THE BRACKET(BRACE) THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT OR ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW, OR IF THEY KNOW WHERE TO GET ONE. I WAS ALSO WONDERING IF ANYBODY OUT THERE COULD TELL ME WHAT YEAR AND MODEL MY TRANNY IS OUT OF. THE ID NUMBER IS: 8623156 THANKS, ERIC
Old 02-24-2000, 08:02 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Heres a thought. HOW ABOUT A GM DEALER.<br>It cant cost that much dude.
Old 02-24-2000, 10:10 PM
LawnSite Member

THE bracket you are refering to simply went up to a plate that went under your motor mount to add strength to your trans. case it is not a must you have it we discarded all of ours years ago.<br>I looking for a turbo 400 205 set up if any one out there has another one reasonable.
Old 02-24-2000, 10:12 PM
LawnSite Member

THE bracket you are refering to simply went up to a plate that went under your motor mount to add strength to your trans. case it is not a must you have it we discarded all of ours years ago.<br>I looking for a turbo 400 205 set up if any one out there has another one reasonable.<br>