Go Back   LawnSite.comô - Lawn Care & Landscaping Business Forum, Discuss News & Reviews > Sponsor Forums - Discuss with Sponsors Directly > Lawn Mowing Equipment & Accessories * * * * SPONSOR FORUMS > Gravely
User Name
Password
Home Gravely.com Parts Find a Dealer About Us Contact Us Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2002, 11:51 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

48" double blade kit, In production yet?

I just stopped at my dealer as he was supposed to get me the info for a set of double blades for my new 1548. He was told they are not yet in production??? Is this true? why are they listed as available on the Gravely site? Any info would be greatly appreciated. I wanted to get the pricing and availability if possible.
Old 06-04-2002, 08:46 AM

Double Blade Kit

The 788041 double blade kit is to be put together this week and shipped to your dealer ASAP. The List price on the blade kit is $65.00 which does not include shipping costs.

Regards,
Dan Kilgas
Old 06-04-2002, 09:44 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Dan

thanks for the info, I'm looking forward to the kit!! Please post when they are shipped and I'll follow-up with my dealer. Thanks again.
Old 06-04-2002, 04:49 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Shipping direct?

I just thought about this, can you ship direct to me?

Thanks,

Don
Old 06-18-2002, 09:30 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Status??

Hi Dan,

I haven't checked with my dealer as of yet (I've bugged him enough already.. ) Has the kit been shipped out?? Thanks again for all your input.
Old 06-18-2002, 10:11 AM

Kit Status

Well, we show two kits shipped on 6/14/02 going to Denny's Mower Service and Berlin Gravely in Ohio. If one of those dealers is the one you're dealing with then the kit should be there this week.

Dan
Old 06-18-2002, 10:19 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

GREAT!!

Thanks Dan,

I actually purchased my mower from Neiding-a-Tractor (inventive name eh??.. ) in Berlin Heights. I'll call him today.

Thanks again.
Old 06-24-2002, 11:43 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Wrong dealer

Dan,

From your earlier post you mentioned Berlin Gravely. I thought that was the my dealer. I knew the name was different but thought they might go by a different name through your dealer network. Neiding is located in Berlin Heights, Berlin Gravely is in Millersburg which is about 3 hours from me. I stopped in to my dealer on Friday and he looked at me crosseyed when I told him I heard one of the kits was shipped to him. Now I know why!! Anyway, I think he is calling today to check availability. Can you send any additional kits out? or can you send me one direct? Thanks,
Old 06-27-2002, 09:34 AM

Kit

I'm sorry, the kits must be ordered through a dealer. I thought the dealer had a kit on order for you? Had you not communicated your need for one?

Respects,
Dan
Old 06-27-2002, 10:14 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Hi Dan,

He has told me that he is calling on the status. When I stopped in and told him about the kits being in production, he said he would be calling you Monday (this past week) I'm not sure what he found out but I'm assuming that he has at least one on order. The dealer is Neiding-A-Tractor in Berlin Heights Ohio. Can you check and see if he ordered one? Thanks.

Don
Closed Thread