Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-23-2009, 09:58 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybravo8802 View Post
I test drove a Chevy 3500 flatbed electric dump the other day-base model with auto and Duramax/Allison. The sticker had almost $42,000 on it. It had been red tagged down to $30,000. After I drove it, the salesman came back with a price of $23,000. Today, he left a message that they would go even lower. My Dodge 1500 has 105,000 miles on it and it has been used beyond its capacity. The tranny could go tomorrow or it could last another 100,000. My biggest problem is that it's off season and the money is real tight. Probably by the time I have the money, it'll be jacked back up $10,000 again!!! I want the truck but my wife keeps saying we can't afford it(at any price) and I know she's right. Dang if I do and dang if I don't. The Ford dealer is trying to sell me an 06' F450 electric dump with 23,000 on it for $20,000. Both are great deals if you have the money!!!

Listen to your Wife You have to sleep with her, and if you go ahead and get a new truck she will make you sleep in it, I have been right their with you

Rebuilt the Dodge transmission you will not have anymore trouble. Save your money
Old 01-23-2009, 10:06 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosparkplugs View Post
Listen to your Wife You have to sleep with her, and if you go ahead and get a new truck she will make you sleep in it, I have been right their with you

Rebuilt the Dodge transmission you will not have anymore trouble. Save your money
I hear you loud and clear!!!