Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #3391  
Old 02-10-2009, 10:15 PM
2low4NH's Avatar
2low4NH 2low4NH is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 1,898
do you need a license for the organic fertilizers?
Reply With Quote
  #3392  
Old 02-10-2009, 10:34 PM
KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC's Avatar
KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2low4NH View Post
do you need a license for the organic fertilizers?
I think it falls along the same lines of spraying weed killer. You can do your own but not a customers without a license. And you still have the same restrictions along the water.

P.s. i see the dually is coming along good
__________________
Jason
13 years in field, 4 years self
Certified Landscape Designer
Certified ICPI installer
Member NHLA & IAHP

Kingsbury Landscape & Design LLC-owner
Deep Roots Hydroseeding LLC-Partner

http://kingsburylandscapedesign.com
http://deeprootsllc.com/
603-393-7568
Reply With Quote
  #3393  
Old 02-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Blmtlandscapes Blmtlandscapes is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 116
Hey guys just discovered this thread and wanted to say hi. I'm in Dover NH on the seacoast
Reply With Quote
  #3394  
Old 02-11-2009, 12:00 AM
hotshot4819 hotshot4819 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: somersworth,nh
Posts: 646
Kings. The product that Ken, is able to get, Soil Secrets. The same product that i use, requires no licience, you can apply it all day long, and there is no restrictions around the water either.
The soil secrets product, puts Humus back into the soil, and then you fallow up with a Protien that feeds the Microbes.

Stay away from the Bridge Products, the hybrid chemical/organics, are alright, but if you want to get ahead of the game, get involved with the organics, its a thing that is going to really thrive once this "recession" ends
Reply With Quote
  #3395  
Old 02-11-2009, 12:40 AM
JDT Property Care's Avatar
JDT Property Care JDT Property Care is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.H.BOY View Post
Hey now Im "older" I see your getting involved with organic fertilizing. Ken ( cut above) does alot of that see if you can chat with him about it. He's not really nice sometimes to talk to, but if you catch him on a good day he'll talk Do you mow in Plymouth at all? If your in the market for any hydroseeding for this year you can look me up and or Jason...good luck to you.
Thank you. I am going to try to get into plymouth this year to mow. Sorry about the "older" comment, it wasnt meant as it sounded. Its more the people i've known for awhile that do it in Campton...and Thornton and the valley. Anyway, you got it, I'll look you up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot4819 View Post
And if you Need any Erosion control you can Call me, Paper mulch Doesnt cut it.
Same goes for you! Hopefully, you'll be hearing from me!
__________________
Jeff
Reply With Quote
  #3396  
Old 02-11-2009, 04:17 AM
NHMTMN1's Avatar
NHMTMN1 NHMTMN1 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 36
Just checking in as I havent posted too much...Im wondering where everyone is from. I advertise in the yellow pages and I get calls from time to time from areas I don't service. I would gladly pass these contacts along to others who would do the same for me. Im hoping to put a list together or a network of sorts to try to help each other out.
Im in Carroll County and will service any town in it. My accounts are spread out quite a bit. Anyone interested in something like this? Im trying to line people up before the spring.
Reply With Quote
  #3397  
Old 02-11-2009, 10:54 AM
N.H.BOY's Avatar
N.H.BOY N.H.BOY is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: CENTRAL N.H.
Posts: 1,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHMTMN1 View Post
Just checking in as I havent posted too much...Im wondering where everyone is from. I advertise in the yellow pages and I get calls from time to time from areas I don't service. I would gladly pass these contacts along to others who would do the same for me. Im hoping to put a list together or a network of sorts to try to help each other out.
Im in Carroll County and will service any town in it. My accounts are spread out quite a bit. Anyone interested in something like this? Im trying to line people up before the spring.
What town in Carroll County are you in? Lots of towns over there. Im in Merrimack County
__________________
4 yes 4 daughters
1 female dog
1 wife

www.4daughterslandscape.com
Reply With Quote
  #3398  
Old 02-11-2009, 11:31 AM
2low4NH's Avatar
2low4NH 2low4NH is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 1,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC View Post
I think it falls along the same lines of spraying weed killer. You can do your own but not a customers without a license. And you still have the same restrictions along the water.

P.s. i see the dually is coming along good


yeah it was coming along great till i tried to raise the floor yesterday i have 4 welds that just wont break. after drilling out 110 spot welds im ready to trash the thing! should have the floor out today though. i see your playing on that other forum a bit now.
Reply With Quote
  #3399  
Old 02-11-2009, 11:34 AM
2low4NH's Avatar
2low4NH 2low4NH is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 1,898
heres another question for you guys. how many of you are licensed through the state? i have seen alot of posts about being licensed but i thought NH only had a landscape design license and fertilizer license? do i really need a license to mow and mulch? i dont need to register for the masonry side so i just want to know if im doing anything wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #3400  
Old 02-11-2009, 02:40 PM
KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC's Avatar
KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2low4NH View Post
yeah it was coming along great till i tried to raise the floor yesterday i have 4 welds that just wont break. after drilling out 110 spot welds im ready to trash the thing! should have the floor out today though. i see your playing on that other forum a bit now.
Ouch, are you body dropping it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2low4NH View Post
heres another question for you guys. how many of you are licensed through the state? i have seen alot of posts about being licensed but i thought NH only had a landscape design license and fertilizer license? do i really need a license to mow and mulch? i dont need to register for the masonry side so i just want to know if im doing anything wrong.
no license for landscape designers. Only landscape architects need a license. And you need a license for
fertilizing/ weed control and pest control (grubs and such).
__________________
Jason
13 years in field, 4 years self
Certified Landscape Designer
Certified ICPI installer
Member NHLA & IAHP

Kingsbury Landscape & Design LLC-owner
Deep Roots Hydroseeding LLC-Partner

http://kingsburylandscapedesign.com
http://deeprootsllc.com/
603-393-7568
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:44 PM.

Page generated in 0.16099 seconds with 10 queries