Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-10-2009, 10:15 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

do you need a license for the organic fertilizers?
Old 02-10-2009, 10:34 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2low4NH View Post
do you need a license for the organic fertilizers?
I think it falls along the same lines of spraying weed killer. You can do your own but not a customers without a license. And you still have the same restrictions along the water.

P.s. i see the dually is coming along good
Certified ICPI installer
Member NHLA & IAHP

Kingsbury Landscape & Design LLC-owner
Deep Roots Hydroseeding LLC-Partner

http://kingsburylandscapedesign.com
http://deeprootsllc.com/
603-393-7568
Old 02-10-2009, 10:36 PM
LawnSite Member

Hey guys just discovered this thread and wanted to say hi. I'm in Dover NH on the seacoast
Old 02-11-2009, 12:00 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Kings. The product that Ken, is able to get, Soil Secrets. The same product that i use, requires no licience, you can apply it all day long, and there is no restrictions around the water either.
The soil secrets product, puts Humus back into the soil, and then you fallow up with a Protien that feeds the Microbes.

Stay away from the Bridge Products, the hybrid chemical/organics, are alright, but if you want to get ahead of the game, get involved with the organics, its a thing that is going to really thrive once this "recession" ends
Old 02-11-2009, 12:40 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.H.BOY View Post
Hey now Im "older" I see your getting involved with organic fertilizing. Ken ( cut above) does alot of that see if you can chat with him about it. He's not really nice sometimes to talk to, but if you catch him on a good day he'll talk Do you mow in Plymouth at all? If your in the market for any hydroseeding for this year you can look me up and or Jason...good luck to you.
Thank you. I am going to try to get into plymouth this year to mow. Sorry about the "older" comment, it wasnt meant as it sounded. Its more the people i've known for awhile that do it in Campton...and Thornton and the valley. Anyway, you got it, I'll look you up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot4819 View Post
And if you Need any Erosion control you can Call me, Paper mulch Doesnt cut it.
Same goes for you! Hopefully, you'll be hearing from me!
Old 02-11-2009, 04:17 AM
LawnSite Member

Just checking in as I havent posted too much...Im wondering where everyone is from. I advertise in the yellow pages and I get calls from time to time from areas I don't service. I would gladly pass these contacts along to others who would do the same for me. Im hoping to put a list together or a network of sorts to try to help each other out.
Im in Carroll County and will service any town in it. My accounts are spread out quite a bit. Anyone interested in something like this? Im trying to line people up before the spring.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:54 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHMTMN1 View Post
Just checking in as I havent posted too much...Im wondering where everyone is from. I advertise in the yellow pages and I get calls from time to time from areas I don't service. I would gladly pass these contacts along to others who would do the same for me. Im hoping to put a list together or a network of sorts to try to help each other out.
Im in Carroll County and will service any town in it. My accounts are spread out quite a bit. Anyone interested in something like this? Im trying to line people up before the spring.
What town in Carroll County are you in? Lots of towns over there. Im in Merrimack County

www.4daughterslandscape.com
Old 02-11-2009, 11:31 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC View Post
I think it falls along the same lines of spraying weed killer. You can do your own but not a customers without a license. And you still have the same restrictions along the water.

P.s. i see the dually is coming along good

yeah it was coming along great till i tried to raise the floor yesterday i have 4 welds that just wont break. after drilling out 110 spot welds im ready to trash the thing! should have the floor out today though. i see your playing on that other forum a bit now.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:34 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

heres another question for you guys. how many of you are licensed through the state? i have seen alot of posts about being licensed but i thought NH only had a landscape design license and fertilizer license? do i really need a license to mow and mulch? i dont need to register for the masonry side so i just want to know if im doing anything wrong.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:40 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
yeah it was coming along great till i tried to raise the floor yesterday i have 4 welds that just wont break. after drilling out 110 spot welds im ready to trash the thing! should have the floor out today though. i see your playing on that other forum a bit now.
Ouch, are you body dropping it?

Quote:
heres another question for you guys. how many of you are licensed through the state? i have seen alot of posts about being licensed but i thought NH only had a landscape design license and fertilizer license? do i really need a license to mow and mulch? i dont need to register for the masonry side so i just want to know if im doing anything wrong.
no license for landscape designers. Only landscape architects need a license. And you need a license for
fertilizing/ weed control and pest control (grubs and such).
Certified ICPI installer
Member NHLA & IAHP

Kingsbury Landscape & Design LLC-owner
Deep Roots Hydroseeding LLC-Partner

http://kingsburylandscapedesign.com
http://deeprootsllc.com/
603-393-7568