Old 03-09-2000, 10:55 PM
cjcland cjcland is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: winter haven, florida
Posts: 278
where do i find out where i can take some fertiler and pestiside courses i would like to learn about this so in the future i can get a licence and add this to my list of services i provide, i am located in florida<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2000, 09:17 PM
mikeslawn mikeslawn is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: florida
Posts: 18
I guess you could try Polk Community College they might have some courses they are close to you. Or Go to South Florida Community College in Sebring. I am going there for a Ornemental horticulture degree. They have a regular college corse:Integrated Ornemental Pest Management and another on Soils and Fertilizers.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Grand View Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:11 AM.

Page generated in 0.05502 seconds with 10 queries