Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-06-2009, 09:38 PM
LawnSite Member

Update late

Guess what? We love Qx. And now they are almost done building their online version to go along with your online quickbooks or at home quickbooks. My work from home secretary will no longer be taking over my laptop from her virtual server deal she uses to hack in to my database. Best of all my computer is ancient because I was afraid to ever get a new one for fear of loosing my info. I know you say to back it all up. I am illiterate.

So it will all be online and stuff. Too cool. I have no complaints. We rescheduled all of last years clients for 2009 with one or two clicks. I haven't used the marketing portion. Didn't know they had it. I sure would like to use it though. Will look for that with all that spare time we have now that spring hit.

Look for the online version of qxpress to hit the net about May I hear.

Now if it would only integrate with a gps that would give turn by turn directions and tell the guys what to do when they got to the location. That would be heaven. I better go check on their addons I do remember something about that when I first looked into qxpress. Imagine not having to update skips and added services at the end of the day. Just download it. Bam and go to sleep.

Or maybe actually say hello to the wife before bed and get crazy

Whole buncha crud
Old 03-06-2009, 10:39 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Way to bring back a thread that was a year old.

Actually QExpress called me today, wanting me to purchase one year of support at $300. I have already spent $600 i believe on the program, and $300 a year for 60mins of support and updated patches is bad business in my mind.

However, I know we do pay about $1000 a year for ESC which we use for irrigation division. That support is worth it, Qexpress is simple enough it's not needed.

Thoughts?
www.eagle-irrigation.com

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle
Old 03-11-2009, 08:30 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwingfield2k View Post
Ok, so I've been using Gopher for many years now. I just started syncing it with quickbooks and it's a nightmare, (or atleast I think it could be an easier process).

Has anyone else used clip, or is there a software out there for the green industry that will auto sync with QB?

You can try using the hindsite software. stream lines right with QB. We just started using the software and so far so good.