Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-12-2009, 05:24 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

tire and wheel assy

Hi Charlie, I was wondering if you have a rear tire and wheel assy for an older Scag unit. Tire size is a 13x5.00x6, I looked on your site and all I could find were the front caster wheels, Thanks

Last edited by outlaw1960; 03-12-2009 at 05:27 PM. Reason: sp
Old 03-15-2009, 03:30 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, not trying to be negative...but as a sponsor you are really trying to put potential customers on a limb.
Three days and no response, too busy, or don't care? I guess I will have to go to my local dealer and pay his marked up prices, although you advertise much lower pricing......when it's convenient for you, I guess, Good luck in your future endeavors.....Outlaw out!
Old 03-17-2009, 05:35 PM
Sponsor

sorry for the delay in response.

Our terms of use tells you to look up parts by model number and serial number using our diagrahms. there is a huge banner across the top of the screen that says Parts look up. here you can type in your model and serial number and there is a complete diagrahm of your scag unit. Select Model tab, drop the OEM box down and select Scag then typ in your model number and search.. then you will see multiple models of the same model number with different serial numbers ( Different serial numbers define different parts). Choose your serial number that matches your model and click the illustrated parts list on the left... It will pop up a new window where that same list is now on the left of the screen and your diagrahm is now on the right tagged with all the part numbers you need. Once you have located the part numbers you need then you write them down or ad to pick list and print it.(YOU CAN NOT AD PARTS TO THE CART IN THE PARTS LOOKUP). Open another window and pull up mowpart.com then typw those numbers in the search and click search... it will bring you back the OEM part your looking for anf if there is an after market part available for that part then it will display it also. We give you the choice instead of try'n to force you to buy the OEM. add to cart check out and you will receive your order in a few days depending on the stock available. if we do not have it here already... it takes 2 days to get it providing that scag has it in stock then the shipping time from texas to your location what ever it may be. Please give me a call at 972-635-7225 and ask for Scott and ill help you find what ever you need for your scag unit.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:44 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for your informative reply, good luck to you in the future
Old 03-19-2009, 05:05 PM
Sponsor

wasnt try'n to be rude.

I wasnt tryn to be rude. I'm just saying that thats y your dealer's prices are higher is cause they have to do all the work to get those parts to you. our parts counter prices are higher also... At mowpart.com you are your own parts guy... you have all the same information any parts dealer has across the nation. you can find your parts very easy and order them and it normally takes us 3 to 5 days to get them to your door. I know this cause we to are a local dealer. www.fourbros.com sponsors mowpart and we are a local dealer in north east Texas that has been here for 30 years. were not a huge internet company or a small garage based self starters here. i can tell by your reply you probably wont be coming back but if you will give me a chance I'll make it worth your time calling me and talking to me before you make any firm decisions about mowpart. Charlie is our I.T. guy here and he told me about your post because i havent been in here for a couple days... Call me! 972-635-7225 and ask for Scott.