Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-25-2009, 07:29 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDigger View Post
Junior!! Did you really catch @#$* from this job? or was it just some guy beaking off, what's the latest?
Well not since his grandson talked s#it about some "idiots," cutting trees down.. I got in his face and told him straight up we didnt do a dam thing wrong and to kiss my ass! He hasnt talked to me since, and havent seen that guy, he was just scaring us, with no phone numbers or anything, what can he do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!
Old 03-25-2009, 07:46 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior M View Post
Mini ex since hmm, I'd say 92 or 93, he didnt buy his until 94, he trenched everything prior to that. But he's been operating backhoes and trackhoes since he was in his early 20's and he's 51 now. He got his first job operating running a JD dozer with a backhoe attachment on it in Texas when he worked for Irby Construction digging powerpole foundations, he was a mechanic but they found he could operate, so boom! He got the job!

And thanks Chris, I was doing I'd say probably about the best I'd ever done up until then, that camera had me all worried, the only thing I could think about was dropping it and then running over it.. But I was tracking use my feet up until then to, the way I had the camera on my lap wouldnt let me move my legs around.. But thanks! I am working on getting better, thats one of the reasons for this..

And Chris, it is fast! I couldnt believe it folded up like it did! I was amazed! I didnt know what to do with the correct thumb...
So whats he have to say about bobcats??
Old 03-25-2009, 08:20 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

That was painfully slow to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/user/69rd96
Old 03-25-2009, 08:21 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
That was painfully slow to watch.
ron you would rather watch paint dry know??
Old 03-25-2009, 08:24 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsops View Post
ron you would rather watch paint dry know??
No but I watched the fires burn at work today. I had just about as much fun as watching paint dry, grass grow, and a bobcat work

"Life is like running a motor grader. You have to look down the road and plan for whats ahead and not down at your feet!"

http://www.youtube.com/user/letsdig18

New facebook fan page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Letsdi...3541611?v=wall

Old 03-25-2009, 08:28 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtman2007 View Post
No but I watched the fires burn at work today. I had just about as much fun as watching paint dry, grass grow, and a bobcat work
when ever you want i will show you what a real hand and foot control all time best skid steer can do!!
Old 03-25-2009, 09:19 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsops View Post
when ever you want i will show you what a real hand and foot control all time best skid steer can do!!
I'll show you how to make $10,000. take a video of me trying to grading with a hand and foot controled bobcat!
hand controls for me!

"Life is like running a motor grader. You have to look down the road and plan for whats ahead and not down at your feet!"

http://www.youtube.com/user/letsdig18

New facebook fan page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Letsdi...3541611?v=wall

Old 03-25-2009, 09:22 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtman2007 View Post
I'll show you how to make $10,000. take a video of me trying to grading with a hand and foot controled bobcat!
hand controls for me!
Ok deal
Old 03-25-2009, 09:25 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior M View Post
Well not since his grandson talked s#it about some "idiots," cutting trees down.. I got in his face and told him straight up we didnt do a dam thing wrong and to kiss my ass! He hasnt talked to me since, and havent seen that guy, he was just scaring us, with no phone numbers or anything, what can he do?
ahh yes a 15 year old bad ass who knows it all....really putting a good name out there for your company
Old 03-25-2009, 10:35 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Digger2 View Post
ahh yes a 15 year old bad ass who knows it all....really putting a good name out there for your company
I plan on changing the company name, but I am sick of that kids BS, he talks about all the stuff his grandpa has and all the land he has and all the things he buys them, I am not the only one thats got in his face about it, but yeah, I know, it was stupid, could have went bad and I would've been suspended or expelled if he did throw a punch, but you can only take so much, right?

Quote:

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!