Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-04-2009, 10:09 AM
LawnSite Member

I called Sheffield and they said that my SS# didn't come through on the form. I was denied but the whole thing was addressed in short order after receiving the proper information.
Stihl trimmers,blowers,chainsaws and sprayers
Old 04-05-2009, 11:05 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

my g/f gets big GE money loans for variouis things, i get denied personally ... credit scores are similar

i was also denied for my own Shoppers charge account commercially for ferris, gravely, simplicity.. .but they gave one to my mother years back with worse credit :/

sheffied, doesnt offer any good plans usually and i applied once a year ago for a trailer, denied for $4k for a 8k trailer Got a 50k+ JD tractor a month later..
Old 04-11-2009, 12:54 PM
LawnSite Member

I just used sheffield to purchase my 52" Ferris DD a couple of weeks ago. I had the choice of 6 months same as cash and then 12% or 3.9% fixed rate. I went with the 3.9% fixed rate because I do not plan to pay it off for 24 months or so. I also applied for a Yard card the same day and was approved for only $3,000 on that one. The yard card has same as cash on the financing for 12 months. I just used it the other day to buy my JRCO 46" dethatcher, spreader, and some spare blades and stuff for the season. I guess now its time to get to work so I can pay this crap off ASAP!
Old 04-11-2009, 06:33 PM
LawnSite Member

your ge money card is good at anyplace that accepts it, call the card if you have any questions about who takes it in your area. You will be surprised at how many places takes it. Years ago I bought my motorcycle for 12k with it.