Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-28-2009, 10:54 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I think the exact opposite eagle. His snapper is alot better and more reliable than his lazer and he said hes thinking about getting rid of the snapper and using the lazer z. he should sell both and buy one nice and reliable mower. He told me the guy he bought the snapper from wanted to buy it back. Even if he fixes the lazer up it still isnt going to be reliable enough to have as his only mower.

Brandon if you want it i think hell sell it for 1200$.

btw. you owe me 20$ for that mulch, and you still owe dan like 95$ for that trimmer and blower. Im coming to get it today.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:00 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Nope i dont, talk to dan, i gave him all the money yesterday when i dropped off the trailer.

And i am not interested in buying it anymore, i found someone to trade a stander for my WB.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:02 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

What. wow. where is it located.

Thats sick. Youll love the stander but it does take a while to get used to it on hills. What size deck and engine is it?
Old 04-28-2009, 11:05 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

52" deck @ 23 HP.

Its located West of chicago i believe, on the other side of the lakes, in michigan.

Im excited for it. its in great condition! i have some pics of it, ill pm them to you.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:33 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

email the pics already.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:04 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I when I get home, I don't have them with me.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:26 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Cut View Post
Deck spindles are actually not shot, left pump is not leaking, and oil from the engine is because it is in need of a new gasket. I have had this checked out by a mechanic who recommends two new hydro's but for now if I baby it, it will be fine. I am having new belt put on which makes the rattling and vibration go away. The main belts already have been replaced last year I was told and they look fairly new. New gasket which the guy will do it anywhere from $100-300 depending on the time. SO $2200 and over is wrong. $1500 will bring this back to life.

Thanks Integrity Guy for your input but its not right. I have been offered $1200 for it even in the shape it currently is in.
HA $1500... the hydro system will cost that much... also if you put a new gasket on yourself it will only cost you about $30...

And that vibration on the deck is more than just the belt...

I think its time to find a new "mechanic"
Old 04-29-2009, 07:58 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick's Lawn Care View Post
HA $1500... the hydro system will cost that much... also if you put a new gasket on yourself it will only cost you about $30...

And that vibration on the deck is more than just the belt...

I think its time to find a new "mechanic"

Haha thanks
Old 04-29-2009, 08:54 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Lazer with this attitude you have you won't be selling anything on here.

I've had mowers repaired. ONE spindly costs about $250 installed . A new hydro system will be atleast $1500, atleast that. You will need new hoses, 2 new pumps and 2 new wheel motors + labor.

So stop being a smartazz and thinking you're right. You're not ur just some kid who thinx he pos mower is going to magically be fixed dirt cheap and suddenly worth 10x what you paid for it.

Hahahaha good luck buddy
Old 04-29-2009, 09:37 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnj18 View Post
Lazer with this attitude you have you won't be selling anything on here.

I've had mowers repaired. ONE spindly costs about $250 installed . A new hydro system will be atleast $1500, atleast that. You will need new hoses, 2 new pumps and 2 new wheel motors + labor.

So stop being a smartazz and thinking you're right. You're not ur just some kid who thinx he pos mower is going to magically be fixed dirt cheap and suddenly worth 10x what you paid for it.

Hahahaha good luck buddy
Thanks considering you know me. Sorry, I was a smartass because that was my friend who posted on there- others that I know also- this whole forum is with people that I know. Dont know you and 10x what I bought it for? That means I can sell it for nothing considering I got it for free. Only said what I was told and I trust my friends judgement just thought I'd see what everyone else thought about $1500 because that is what the guy told me. I'm banking on $2000-2500 to fix it right anyways. I don't think I can get it fixed dirt cheap and make a profit. Was going to sell it, now will probably hold on to it- fix it over the summer or something. Hell I might sell it if I get a wild hair. Never know.

Didn't mean any harm to those who also have interest was just being sarcastic to those I knew. So to everyone besides people I know, sorry for being a smartass I will watch it. Did not want any arguements. Sorry

Tags
exmark , lazer z , mower