Every thing looks great, espseaily the 2 toros
Ferris 32
Toro 21
Redmax BCZ2401s, Redmax HE225f, Redmax EBZ7100 Kawasaki KRB300
1999 Honda Oddsey
6X10 trailer
Old 04-21-2009, 10:19 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Looks good man. I used some of that CJM mulch you swear by and its ok. But I found a better place with better quality that is way way cheaper. You prolly know about it but it is dirt cheap and best quality mulch. Mowing looks good btw. The rain sucked!! We worked 13 hrs last sunday to catch up.
Lesco application equipment

Having employees that enjoy what they are doing and care about quality is what makes happy customers.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:51 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPPER MAN View Post
Looks good man. I used some of that CJM mulch you swear by and its ok. But I found a better place with better quality that is way way cheaper. You prolly know about it but it is dirt cheap and best quality mulch. Mowing looks good btw. The rain sucked!! We worked 13 hrs last sunday to catch up.
Yeah cjm is starting to lose its quality that it had before there's been to many bad batches as of recently I'm looking for a new place that's just as close to me.mind telling me where you get the mulch now. Oh if you ever need sod like 3 or more pallets hit me up I got a good fella I know, dirrectly from the farm no middle man so lower prices
Old 04-22-2009, 05:37 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowerdude777 View Post
Every thing looks great, espseaily the 2 toros
thanks for the compliment. though they're not turbo force deck, they work amazingly. The t-bars are so easy to use i don't think many people can say negative things about them. The T-bars are like a zero turn and they're effortless. We're in the need of another walk behind or stand on mower we shall see what we get. I want a grandstand but it's just to big i want something in the size of 36( which the grandstand doesn't have) or 42 which wright stand ons do have. oh well i'll have to decide soon.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:03 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I now buy my mulch up in the woodlands. You exit I-45 at 242 and drive east about 10 mins and there it is. Huge place. The black double shredded hardwood is only like $15 a yard and is the honest to god best mulch I have ever used. It is worth the drive because I save so much in material costs.
Lesco application equipment

Having employees that enjoy what they are doing and care about quality is what makes happy customers.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:34 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPPER MAN View Post
I now buy my mulch up in the woodlands. You exit I-45 at 242 and drive east about 10 mins and there it is. Huge place. The black double shredded hardwood is only like $15 a yard and is the honest to god best mulch I have ever used. It is worth the drive because I save so much in material costs.
i know where that is, it's on our way to some water treatment plants we mow in porter, just take 242 all the way to highway 1314
Old 05-09-2009, 10:08 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

here are some from this week, it's been crazy for me since i'm taking finals at school: thermodynamics, engineering statistics, Technical communications for engineers, and Auto-cad. The mowing was done by my ferris 1500 52" only mulching blades no striping kit or mulching kit,but any how here they are,
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2009, 01:07 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

ok guys i'm posting up some pics,this is for those who complain like crazy about ferris deck. lets see who can figure what machines were used in what properties, just to remind you all the ferris = no stripping kit, the cub cadet=stripping kit
Old 05-14-2009, 01:14 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

let's see the first three were done by the same mower and the last two were done by the same mower. so let the games beggin "GUESS THAT MOWER" lol
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2009, 01:17 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondragon Lawn Serv View Post
let's see the first three were done by the same mower and the last two were done by the same mower. so let the games beggin "GUESS THAT MOWER" lol
oh and by the way the last two were done by our new worker his fisrt day on the zero turn so please dont start me with the lines are wierd blah blah blah, and plus these are long non propertier properties, in other words they're county type sections to where our priority is to cut it not to strip it