Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-18-2009, 07:47 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

2009 Toro Brochure & 2009 Toro 21" mowers

I was wondering why toro has not published a 2009 brochure. I don't see it in any of our dealers and it is also not on your website.

I was also wondering what is going on with the lawnboy commercial 21" mower. I've heard that it is no longer being made and instead, toro is making a "red" version of it. If so, why have we not seen any at our dealers up here in Canada?
Old 05-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Sponsor

2009 Brochure

Quote:
Originally Posted by joed View Post
I was wondering why toro has not published a 2009 brochure. I don't see it in any of our dealers and it is also not on your website.

I was also wondering what is going on with the lawnboy commercial 21" mower. I've heard that it is no longer being made and instead, toro is making a "red" version of it. If so, why have we not seen any at our dealers up here in Canada?
JOED,

Sorry you werenít able to find our current catalog. A 2009 Toro Landscape Contractor Equipment catalog WAS produced and is available to dealers in Canada. I cannot answer why your dealers donít have it in stock. It has not been our practice to publish catalogs on-line as we have literally dozens of product categories that cross multiple customer segments and countless geographies. Customers viewing on line may see or take interest in a product that is not sold in their market which creates confusion and frustration. Please email us your address and weíll be happy to mail you a copy of our 2009 LCE catalog for Canada.

As for your question regarding Lawn Boy commercial 21Ē, the company had made a branding decision that resulted in the discontinuation of these two models. We are proceeding with plans to replace these models with a similar design under the Toro label, but the design is still being finalized so those units are not yet available. In the interim, most dealers should have some Lawn Boy Commercial 21ís inventory remaining.

- The Toro Company