Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #3621  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:52 PM
deere615's Avatar
deere615 deere615 is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: McKees Rocks, PA
Posts: 5,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMax Man View Post


Why do you say that?
all the other houses on that side of the street have that same tree in the same spot
__________________
BOSETTI LAWN CARE
www.bosettilawncare.com
23 years old~5 years in business~Fully Insured~LLC
2008 Chevy Duramax
2007 Chevy 3500HD Dump
2003 Chevy 2500HD


6x16 Tandem Trailer
5x10 SS Trailer
5x8 Dump Trailer
Bobcat CT225 tractor-loader
Wright Stander 48" RH & 48" X
Quick 36”
JD GT225
(2)Honda HRX 217's
Echo & Stihl handhelds

*Link to my thread*
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=242555
Youtube Channel:
www.youtube.com/bobcat61590
Reply With Quote
  #3622  
Old 05-20-2009, 01:07 AM
lukemelo216 lukemelo216 is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 1,002
ya the one on the left if you were walking up the sidewalk towards the front door. Its unique I guess, usually I see grass lining the entire sidewalk or none at all.
Reply With Quote
  #3623  
Old 05-20-2009, 01:53 AM
JShe8918's Avatar
JShe8918 JShe8918 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Thomasville, AL
Posts: 938
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMax Man View Post
more mowing
What type of grass is that in the last picture there? It looks amazing everything does. keep up the great work.


EDIT... The pictures didn't show up... well then i will ask. What type of grass is that in the pictures where you are using a JRCO dethatcher and walker?
__________________
Jonathan Sheehan,
Sharper Image Lawn and Landscape,


"Making Thomasville and surrounding areas more beautiful one yard at a time!"
Reply With Quote
  #3624  
Old 05-20-2009, 11:19 PM
tls22's Avatar
tls22 tls22 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: central jersey
Posts: 310
You do very nice work......i can tell your a good business man. I saw ur post in J&J thread about being the boss....u have the knack for this my man...keep it up
Reply With Quote
  #3625  
Old 05-20-2009, 11:43 PM
CrystalCreek's Avatar
CrystalCreek CrystalCreek is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Fair Lawn NJ
Posts: 925
Love looking at your work. I is trully high quality. One thing, and this is only a pointer from someone who made a mistake. Be careful parking the walker on the lawn and taking a picture. I did this on one of my best lawns, stopped for a minute to snap the pic. The customer came out and started talking so I got involved with that. All that time the walker was idleing. I came back only three minutes and continued cutting. The next week there was a HUGH dry dead spot where the walker was. It gets very hot under the machine and will damage the lawn quickly.

Just trying to help one another out. I love your work and wouldnt want to see this happen....OK, I'm getting off my little soap box.
__________________
Commercial and residential. Fully Licensed and Insured
Been in this business for too long

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsites View Post
Tentatively speaking, kinda... I think... And maybe, thou I sure hope so, sure would be nice.
Reply With Quote
  #3626  
Old 05-22-2009, 12:36 AM
RedMax Man's Avatar
RedMax Man RedMax Man is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dracut, MA
Posts: 4,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by deere615 View Post
all the other houses on that side of the street have that same tree in the same spot
haha yup. Wait till you see the next house we are doing. the tree is much different!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukemelo216 View Post
ya the one on the left if you were walking up the sidewalk towards the front door. Its unique I guess, usually I see grass lining the entire sidewalk or none at all.
ohh ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by JShe8918 View Post
What type of grass is that in the last picture there? It looks amazing everything does. keep up the great work.


EDIT... The pictures didn't show up... well then i will ask. What type of grass is that in the pictures where you are using a JRCO dethatcher and walker?
umm nothing out of the ordinary. kentucky blue and some rye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tls22 View Post
You do very nice work......i can tell your a good business man. I saw ur post in J&J thread about being the boss....u have the knack for this my man...keep it up
well thanks. tryn to stay on top of the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalCreek View Post
Love looking at your work. I is trully high quality. One thing, and this is only a pointer from someone who made a mistake. Be careful parking the walker on the lawn and taking a picture. I did this on one of my best lawns, stopped for a minute to snap the pic. The customer came out and started talking so I got involved with that. All that time the walker was idleing. I came back only three minutes and continued cutting. The next week there was a HUGH dry dead spot where the walker was. It gets very hot under the machine and will damage the lawn quickly.

Just trying to help one another out. I love your work and wouldnt want to see this happen....OK, I'm getting off my little soap box.
glad you like the pics. I'll keep em coming. thanks for the comments and advice. I've noticed this walker heats up alot more then my old one. the lift handle on the catcher above the exhaust gets almost to hot to touch.
__________________
www.facebook.com/trudeaulandscape
F350 Lariat P/U
F350 XLT P/U
F450 XLT Dump
Fisher Xtreme Vees
22' Enclosed Trailer
16' Open Trailer
14' Dump Trailer
10' Open Trailer
Redmax 2stroke Equipment
Walker, Wright Stander, Lesco
Little Wonder, Stihl, ect. ect.....
Reply With Quote
  #3627  
Old 05-22-2009, 12:45 AM
RedMax Man's Avatar
RedMax Man RedMax Man is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dracut, MA
Posts: 4,053
My guy is a Pro at running the 32" Scag.

Looks good i think. single cut no catcher...
Attached Images
       
__________________
www.facebook.com/trudeaulandscape
F350 Lariat P/U
F350 XLT P/U
F450 XLT Dump
Fisher Xtreme Vees
22' Enclosed Trailer
16' Open Trailer
14' Dump Trailer
10' Open Trailer
Redmax 2stroke Equipment
Walker, Wright Stander, Lesco
Little Wonder, Stihl, ect. ect.....
Reply With Quote
  #3628  
Old 05-22-2009, 01:04 AM
RedMax Man's Avatar
RedMax Man RedMax Man is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dracut, MA
Posts: 4,053
Stander performance...
Attached Images
       
__________________
www.facebook.com/trudeaulandscape
F350 Lariat P/U
F350 XLT P/U
F450 XLT Dump
Fisher Xtreme Vees
22' Enclosed Trailer
16' Open Trailer
14' Dump Trailer
10' Open Trailer
Redmax 2stroke Equipment
Walker, Wright Stander, Lesco
Little Wonder, Stihl, ect. ect.....
Reply With Quote
  #3629  
Old 05-22-2009, 01:16 AM
A-Land's Avatar
A-Land A-Land is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMax Man View Post
My guy is a Pro at running the 32" Scag.

Looks good i think. single cut no catcher...
Lol no walking for Micah...
__________________
-Josh
Grow Landscape, Inc.
Reply With Quote
  #3630  
Old 05-22-2009, 01:21 AM
RedMax Man's Avatar
RedMax Man RedMax Man is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dracut, MA
Posts: 4,053
Walker
Attached Images
         
__________________
www.facebook.com/trudeaulandscape
F350 Lariat P/U
F350 XLT P/U
F450 XLT Dump
Fisher Xtreme Vees
22' Enclosed Trailer
16' Open Trailer
14' Dump Trailer
10' Open Trailer
Redmax 2stroke Equipment
Walker, Wright Stander, Lesco
Little Wonder, Stihl, ect. ect.....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.com™ - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 AM.

Page generated in 0.13895 seconds with 10 queries