Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-28-2009, 10:16 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Pamphlet advertising

Have any of you guys had any luck with advertising through a pamphlet? I was thinking of doing one and including pics of my work and the scope of work that I do. It seems like a really professional way to advertise and would be a good first impression. I truly believe a sale is made with the first impression and first conversation.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:43 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Na. I just mail postcards and do flyers. That sounds like a good idea, but also could probably get expensive. Good luck with it!
Let us kno
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-01-2009, 01:06 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

For economical and professional brochures, flyers, doorhangers, advertising signs, etc. - See RNDSIGNS.COM for hundreds of print advertising ideas from lawn care company's from all over the U.S. Economical.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:47 PM
LawnSite Member

Try magnets. Flyers tend to get shuffled away and forgotten.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:03 AM
LawnSite Member

I have tri-fold brochures. I'm assuming that is what you mean. I had Bob at www.plan-itgraphics.com make them for me. I use them when I give out estimates. I still use postcards and door hangers to get the leads, but always leave a tri-fold along with the estimate. Not only does it look professional, but for my (fert and weed) type of business all of my competitors have one... So i need to keep up with the Jones'!!
Old 06-03-2009, 09:17 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockymtnmf View Post
I have tri-fold brochures. I'm assuming that is what you mean. I had Bob at www.plan-itgraphics.com make them for me. I use them when I give out estimates. I still use postcards and door hangers to get the leads, but always leave a tri-fold along with the estimate. Not only does it look professional, but for my (fert and weed) type of business all of my competitors have one... So i need to keep up with the Jones'!!
That's exactly what I was referring to. I do mostly mowing and I was wanting to include pictures of my work also. Nobody uses them around here because we have mostly "grass cutters" instead of professionals and that will put me above the Jones'. I want to use one during my sales pitch. Thanks for the info.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:25 PM
LawnSite Member

Just saw for anyone interested that overnightprints.com is running a june special of 1/2 off their rackcards. Single side is $70/1000 Double sided is $100/1000. Full Color 4:4 Printing, glossy or matte. Pretty decent deal.