Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-08-2009, 01:16 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Stolen memphis tn

Wright stander 42" with deck painted black. The front forks are about 4"higher than the regular mower. Also, worldlawn mower S" 200107 with 11 hp honda motor.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:33 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuacro View Post
Wright stander 42" with deck painted black. The front forks are about 4"higher than the regular mower. Also, worldlawn mower S" 200107 with 11 hp honda motor.
You might want to post that where people will actually see it under your own thread & not on someone else's thread.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:37 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I wil do that. You know being mad and not thinking I just responded to this thread. Hope I did not cause any problems.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:41 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuacro View Post
I wil do that. You know being mad and not thinking I just responded to this thread. Hope I did not cause any problems.
The mad part I can easily understand, a few months ago I had a few thousand $'s of my equipment stolen.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:32 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I sometimes wonder how come none of these guys throw up a red flag to the police towing a trailer in the middle of the night.If I was a cop,that would grab my attention,especially if its a problem in the area.
Old 05-09-2010, 04:11 AM
LawnSite Member

Update

It was July 2009 when they stole my truck, trailer, and equipment. Absolutely zero help from police. We spent much time, effort, and money to get flyers out, postings online, contacting all police and pawn shops in 5 states only to find out that when people called the local crime stoppers number they would tell them "we don't know what your talking about." Plus it would take anywhere from 5 to 7 calls to the police dept just to get someone to call us back. Anyway, the truck was found burned in Tennessee and none of the equipment has been recovered. We did have a possible lead and contacted our police dept in September. The sheriff said he would keep us updated...again still have not recieved a single call back from them. All I can say, is if your robbed, take it in your own hands to investigate and find your theives. If we had known that our police dept would do nothing, we would have started the minute we realized our stuff was stolen. We can't say they won't come back, but if they do we are now fully armed, fully alarmed, fully camered, and fully ready.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:40 AM
LawnSite Member

Is lawn equipment still being stole on a regular basis down in Marshal County?
Old 09-01-2010, 08:09 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestKYMower View Post
It was July 2009 when they stole my truck, trailer, and equipment. Absolutely zero help from police. We spent much time, effort, and money to get flyers out, postings online, contacting all police and pawn shops in 5 states only to find out that when people called the local crime stoppers number they would tell them "we don't know what your talking about." Plus it would take anywhere from 5 to 7 calls to the police dept just to get someone to call us back. Anyway, the truck was found burned in Tennessee and none of the equipment has been recovered. We did have a possible lead and contacted our police dept in September. The sheriff said he would keep us updated...again still have not recieved a single call back from them. All I can say, is if your robbed, take it in your own hands to investigate and find your theives. If we had known that our police dept would do nothing, we would have started the minute we realized our stuff was stolen. We can't say they won't come back, but if they do we are now fully armed, fully alarmed, fully camered, and fully ready.
I had a similar experience with my local police and people wonder why I hate cops. Always ask me if I have been in trouble..nope. They are lazy public parasites. Any luck yet?
Old 09-30-2010, 07:33 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Same here with the cops, I had a Stihl demo saw and a Stihl ms440 stolen and the cops were useless...Crackhead neighbor was the suspect, police report stated that they attempted to interview him BUT HE WASNT HOME. Guess they were too busy giving people seatbelt tickets and playing revenuer than doing their job as police to go back a second time

Chevy, GMC, and Ford Trucks, All Bob-Cat Mowers, Stihl Handhelds and Saws