Advanced Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 11-03-2002, 02:10 AM
Landmark Landmark is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 23

Where can I get parts for a century 80 AMP wire feed welder?
Specifically the the part of the gun assembly where the tip screws into. Some how the threads got messed up.
Old 11-03-2002, 07:21 PM
karl klein karl klein is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: omaha,ne
Posts: 78
i would take the part in to your local welder supply house. they should beable to get one.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Grand View Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 AM.

Page generated in 0.05466 seconds with 10 queries