Survey on Equipment Trailer
This is not for profit, it's for educational purposes. I am a part time landscaper and a full time design student. I was in landscaping for 4 years working with my Father and brother. Having hands on experience with equipment, I have problems with in the design. Keeping that in mind has direct my path on designing equipment for residential and commercial consumers.
I am designing a trailer for residential and commercial landscapers. By answering these questions, I would have a understanding of the user needs in my design.
1. What is your nationality? (optional)
2. What is your age? (optional)
3. Do you work in Residential and/or commercial locations?
4. Is finding parking an issue when arriving on the job site?
5. What vehicle manufacture do you drive for work?
6. Do you own a trailer for work?
7. If yes, is it a cargo trailer or a open landscape trailer?
8. Do you have issues when it comes to storing and accessing equipment?
9. What brand of equipment do you own?
10. What brand of power tools do you use on the job?
11. Other than equipment, what other "needs" are used on the job? (Example: water container)
12. Is the trailer you own a single axle or tandem axle?
13. Do you work on a rainy day?
14. Are there any features you would like to have on a trailer?
15. Do you have any issues on owning a trailer?
|design , landscape , tailer|