Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2009, 12:25 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Pro-Lawn Outdoor Services Thread

Hi guys,
Well here is my picture thread that I have been meaning to start for a while now. Figured I'd start my own thread instead of clogging up other people's threads(sry Austin) Just a little info on me. My name is Peter, I'm 16 years old and have my own business. My business name is Pro-Lawn Outdoor services. I service about 20 accts and do other work as well such as landscaping, tree/brush work, spring and fall clean-ups, snow removal, just the usual green industry biz. Here is some pics to start off, I will get better ones tommorrow including my equipment and full set-up.

The first two are of my new truck I just bought 2 weeks ago, its and 2002 Chevy 2500hd. It's got the 6.0 vortec and the base package for the interior. Came with a blizzard 810 power plow. It has 145k on it and a brand new tranny and t-case, Paid 7k for it, I think I got a decent deal. So far I love it, just have to fix a few minor problems.

Last pic is my buddy. His name is Ike, he is a pure bred Golden Retriever.

Questions, comments, suggestions are appreciated. Thanks for reading my thread, tell me what you think.
-Peter
Attached Images