Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 11-23-2009, 12:39 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

WTB: dump insert/ working/ and leaf loader.

looking to buy a dump insert, working, we can make it beautiful again, just needs to work. Looking for a deal.

wanted to buy a leaf loader good condition.Has to be working and in good shape, dont want a project.

I will travel or arrange shipping if price is right, please send private message or post me a pic, thanks.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:31 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

i have a 2008 down easter dump insert for sale. I have a leaf box and 1' high side boards. PM me

2002 Ford F250 - XLT - 4x4 - ext. cab
1997 Ford F350 - XL - 4x4 - Diesel - Insert Dump
1997 Ford F250 - XLT - 4x4 - Diesel - some extras
Kubota L3540
Scag Turf Tigers
Wright Standers
Stihl 2-stroke equipment
Old 11-25-2009, 09:22 AM
LawnSite Member

I've got a Bri-Mar 8ft dump insert and a '08 Billygoat LeafLoader (18HP Vanguard) for sale in about 1 week. The insert came with my truck when I bought it last summer, so I'm not sure of the year. its in great condition and works perfectly. I'll also throw in my leaf box (at least $200 worth of wood/materials) if you buy both asking $3200 for the Billygoat and $1600 for the insert. if you come up to ohio to get both, i'll give it away for $4200
Old 11-25-2009, 10:19 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metz View Post
I've got a Bri-Mar 8ft dump insert and a '08 Billygoat LeafLoader (18HP Vanguard) for sale in about 1 week. The insert came with my truck when I bought it last summer, so I'm not sure of the year. its in great condition and works perfectly. I'll also throw in my leaf box (at least $200 worth of wood/materials) if you buy both asking $3200 for the Billygoat and $1600 for the insert. if you come up to ohio to get both, i'll give it away for $4200
Why are you selling these items? I eventually want to get a set-up and was wondering about the BG versus the Little Wonder. Any thoughts?
Old 11-25-2009, 10:43 AM
LawnSite Member

i'm selling all my stuff at the end of the season. getting out of the business. i love my billygoat, can't really compare it to anything though cause i've only used this. i've never had a problem with it, no clogging, no breakdowns, etc. i have a billygoat push blower as well. compared to the little wonder blowers i've used in the past, its superior (my personal opinion, of course). its lighter therefore easier to push, and just seems to push bigger leaf piles easier than the others. i have pics of some of my stuff here:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=290406
the pics of the leaf equipment suck, they were taken before i got them out of my warehouse for the fall cleanups. i'll take some new ones today for anyone interested
Old 11-25-2009, 11:14 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metz View Post
i'm selling all my stuff at the end of the season. getting out of the business. i love my billygoat, can't really compare it to anything though cause i've only used this. i've never had a problem with it, no clogging, no breakdowns, etc. i have a billygoat push blower as well. compared to the little wonder blowers i've used in the past, its superior (my personal opinion, of course). its lighter therefore easier to push, and just seems to push bigger leaf piles easier than the others. i have pics of some of my stuff here:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=290406
the pics of the leaf equipment suck, they were taken before i got them out of my warehouse for the fall cleanups. i'll take some new ones today for anyone interested
Good luck with the sale. Seems like everyone is too far North of me.