Register free!

Old 12-07-2009, 11:39 AM
LawnSite Member

I started using Realgreen in July I have 350plus I LOVE IT i think it was worth the money would not change it for anything. It can and does so much, every day its like getting a gift when i come to the office and fine out something else it does. It does to much to list if you would like to call that would be fine. One thing I can tell you that in the process of doing $ increase and WHO it is COOOLLLLL. 479-883-0023 Raymond
Old 12-07-2009, 06:17 PM
LawnSite Member

Been running realgreen for 2 years now. It has been the best investment i have made in my 10 years in the business. Think i was running about 800 customers when i implemented it, now have about 1200. I have not needed to hire any office staff because the scheduling, billing and routing. I spend more time on the phone with customers than with the actual daily work. Worth every penny, a must for any larger size spray business. I would think anyone with over 300-400 accounts should be thinking about it. I did my research, and talked with other companies, it paid off huge. just my 2c.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:37 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

i plan on purchasing a software right before spring have looked into real green and qxpress. My partner and i have 350 accounts and would like to double that within the next couple of years. It seems like qxpress would be great for me now but i fear that later down the road I would like to have the capabilities that real green offers. The price tag on real green scares me. Going to their seminar in January and then i will make the final decision. Would like to here inputs from qxpress users though.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:19 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Real Green is the real deal.

It is expensive...but so is a ride on and I WOULDN'T run my business without it!

Just finished my first year with it and it is great...and I probalby don't even use 20% of the program.

Most of it is WAY over my head, but there if I ever need it (or hire someone smart enough that understands it).

I am sure there are other programs out there...but Real Green covers everthing and it has and still is being designed by a guy that owns a lawncare company.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:38 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcreech View Post
Real Green is the real deal.

It is expensive...but so is a ride on and I WOULDN'T run my business without it!

Just finished my first year with it and it is great...and I probalby don't even use 20% of the program.

Most of it is WAY over my head, but there if I ever need it (or hire someone smart enough that understands it).

I am sure there are other programs out there...but Real Green covers everthing and it has and still is being designed by a guy that owns a lawncare company.
Same here I dont use the marketing but the rest is simple once you figure it out.I post my own production and payments every night very fast.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:22 AM
LawnSite Member

I need to get something soon. I only have 200 accounts but it is just me and i have a full time Job also (fireman). Money is tight, is there a program out there for someone like me that is worth it and not to expensive? I'm thinking of something like gopher????
Old 12-08-2009, 06:30 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawnrx View Post
I need to get something soon. I only have 200 accounts but it is just me and i have a full time Job also (fireman). Money is tight, is there a program out there for someone like me that is worth it and not to expensive? I'm thinking of something like gopher????
Groundskeeper Pro is what I use before...and it was ok, but looking back I should have gotten Real Green in the first place.

Problem is the longer you wait...the more harder it is to move over to a new program (transfer customer data ect).

As always probably better to get the right thing first...but also know you can only spend a dollar once.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:05 AM
LawnSite Member

thanks... looking at gopher at $200. then green keeper pro at $500. what is the price for real green????
Old 12-08-2009, 08:50 AM
LawnSite Member

Real green give me a price of $3000.00 for the software and another $2500.00for the mapping. Then you have to pay for one of there reps to come to you which includes hotel, airfare and food for a 2 days training course. You can go to them to save a little money.I am going to have to wait until I get another 100 account to consider doing this.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:51 AM
LawnSite Member

wow!!!! lokng around $6000 or more to get to hole thing...that is alot more than other software. it most be the best i bet. i think i'll upgrade to somethink, but not that right now. I can handle my paper work find right now. just looking for something to make it easer. And something with a smaller price I gess.