Thread Tools   Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 12:45 AM
Smallaxe Smallaxe is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Central Wisconsin
Posts: 10,091
Originally Posted by mdlwn1 View Post
Now that I know that clay's texture(platelets) has nothing to do with water infiltration, percolation, or drainage
,,, I wonder what does...
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:22 PM
brvoges brvoges is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 19
Go to the Indiana State Chemist web site. You should be looking to get your 3b License. I just got mine a few months ago. In the state of Indiana you need a license if you are going to "apply for hire" I was in your boat a few months ago. After taking the classes I now know enough to sell my services with confidence. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:42 PM
mow2nd's Avatar
mow2nd mow2nd is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 603
What's Fertilizer? Do you have to buy it?
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:03 PM
JohnnyRocker JohnnyRocker is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 732
Fertilizer is stuff that you put in your baby's formula so that it will grow 3 arms and speak backwards. You don't buy it, you just dream about it and it will be under your pillow in the morning.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Grand View Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:30 PM.

Page generated in 0.06452 seconds with 10 queries