Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 12-15-2009, 03:20 PM
LawnSite Member

I'll check. As far as I know.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:42 AM
LawnSite Member

OK, I have corresponded with the seller. He has the 31 (which MAY be spoken for) and 22 hp left. He is going to come on here and answer questions direct. He is now registered and can post. Thanks for the interest!
Old 12-17-2009, 09:38 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

thanks, if you guys sell engines, do you have the other parts to buy seperately like fuel pump for a tank for a pressure washer skid or mufflers? i can build around it so any that fits this model engine will work. thanks
Old 12-17-2009, 06:21 PM
LawnSite Member

We really don't "sell engines" as such. My son went to college with the other fellow that has the engines. I belong to this forum and am a moderator on a tractor forum, so I have an outlet for his engines. I think that the price of these are very reasonable and am just making them available to folks on here and the fellows at the tractor forum, kind of helping people get a good deal and save some money, plus help my friend move some equipment that he is trying to sell, giving him a bigger exposure. I don't make anything on these transactions, tho I can occasionally shame him into buying me a cold drink at some crappy little bar when we go fishing up north.

I do believe he'll check in here and give an update on what he has available from the original list.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:48 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
We really don't "sell engines" as such. My son went to college with the other fellow that has the engines. I belong to this forum and am a moderator on a tractor forum, so I have an outlet for his engines. I think that the price of these are very reasonable and am just making them available to folks on here and the fellows at the tractor forum, kind of helping people get a good deal and save some money, plus help my friend move some equipment that he is trying to sell, giving him a bigger exposure. I don't make anything on these transactions, tho I can occasionally shame him into buying me a cold drink at some crappy little bar when we go fishing up north.

I do believe he'll check in here and give an update on what he has available from the original list.
great thanks. It looks like a nice engine for what i had in mind. ill have to get an idea of the muffler price and components such as a fuel pump if thats seperate to make it run on a skid for a pressure washer pump machine. thanks
Old 12-18-2009, 04:32 AM
LawnSite Member

I think that the 31 hp sold locally, tho if it falls thru will advise.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:01 PM
LawnSite Member

SchnabelLawnCare - Someone from Craigslist is very interested and wants it shipped. Waiting for payment. If this falls through, I'll let you know.

Ramairfreak98ss - I have a local guy very interested in it for a skid steer. It doesn't have a muffler due to many different configs out there, and it can run from any fuel supply, however I've found that it needs a regulated 39 psi fuel source, and the engine didn't come with an on-engine pump and regulator. I'm in the process of acquiring those. When the engine is running and if the local guy passes, I'll let you know.

The 23 Hp Courage and 13 HP Honda clone are still available if anyone's interested.

Thanks.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:15 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Did the 31 sell?
Posted via Mobile Device

Tags
command , courage , kohler , replacement engine