Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-19-2010, 06:09 PM
LawnSite Member

What would you pay?????

Found a crazy deal on a 1999 Chevy 3500HD. I was thinking about replacing our non HD 3500 with it. I know I asked this question previously but I need to know what its worth now and not a couple years ago. So here it goes....

Ours is a 1999 Chevy Silverado 3500. It has all power options plus leather buckets. It has a fuel Injected 454 in it with a touch over 118k miles on it. It runs very good and were the second owner. We've owned it since 56k miles and it was originally bought in Georgia. It has a 12 foot flatbed on it that it extremely heavy duty and the deck is made out of diamond plate. Inside is very clean with a small rip in the driver seat and the outside has 1 small dent thats it.

Please help me out with this. LS wont let me repost pictures that are already on here so heres the link. http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=301729 Its the 9th picture down.

Hope all is well with everyone!
Old 01-21-2010, 12:20 PM
LawnSite Member

Not one person has on opinion out of 60 views?! No one even has to comment how 1 tons have weak breaks and cant carry any weight? Interesting