Advanced Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2010, 01:24 AM
Flatop's Avatar
Flatop Flatop is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 236
Originally Posted by xclusive View Post
Definitely go see a CPA, but for the most part any expenses related to your business is deductible. I also know that if you buy a vehicle in NJ that has a higher gvwr than your typical half ton like a 13000gvwr then you can get a bigger deduction at least in NJ. Like 360 said keep all your receipts for 3 years incase you ever get audited by the IRS.
I agree whole heartly on getting a CPA. They are worth the money.
Reply With Quote

deductions , start-up , tax , taxes , write-off

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Grand View Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:15 PM.

Page generated in 0.13557 seconds with 9 queries