Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-23-2010, 03:11 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWNS View Post
I'm thinking we all try to catch up around 11 at the food court area in the back of the place.I'm easy to find..I'll be wearing a black tshirt or sweatshirt with the logo on it thats in my signature....
Sounds good man I'll look for you tommorow, 11 by the food court.
10Ft Dump Trailer
12Ft Leaf Box Billy Goat
60" Exmark Lazer Z
52" Hustler Mini Z
44" Toro Z Master
36" Bunton WB
21" Honda WB
Redmax & Stihl Handhelds
Bunch of other crap!!
Old 02-24-2010, 07:25 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grass Shark View Post
Sounds good man I'll look for you tommorow, 11 by the food court.
Off to the trade show....be there all day!
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
Old 02-24-2010, 11:01 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
not me!!!!! sick as a dog and possible snow thurs. have a viral infection and a bacterial infection in my throat. its brutal. but have fun all who make it to the show!

www.Vogel-Landscaping.com
Old 02-24-2010, 05:04 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
I saw you in your truck as I was leaving from a distance. I know you have a GM but is it a GMC or Chevy and what series 2500 or 3500?
Old 02-24-2010, 06:31 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vogel-Landscaping View Post
not me!!!!! sick as a dog and possible snow thurs. have a viral infection and a bacterial infection in my throat. its brutal. but have fun all who make it to the show!
Feel better man. I feel your pain, been sick as hell for a few days now. Good luck with the snow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xclusive View Post
I saw you in your truck as I was leaving from a distance. I know you have a GM but is it a GMC or Chevy and what series 2500 or 3500?
It's a Chevy 2500 HD. Too bad I missed ya. I met Grass Shark and he was a pretty cool dude.
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
Old 02-24-2010, 07:38 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Feel better man. I feel your pain, been sick as hell for a few days now. Good luck with the snow.

It's a Chevy 2500 HD. Too bad I missed ya. I met Grass Shark and he was a pretty cool dude.
Yea I know...Im surprised you didnt meet anyone else. Is that truck a diesel? How do you like it? Im thinkin about trading my tahoe in for a GMC 2500 crew cab.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:59 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
i didnt get there either this year, feel better man how much snow are you guys expecting? up here I heard around a foot maybe more it sounds like its gunna be a bit of a pain, snow all day for like 3 days
Old 02-24-2010, 08:05 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJS View Post
i didnt get there either this year, feel better man how much snow are you guys expecting? up here I heard around a foot maybe more it sounds like its gunna be a bit of a pain, snow all day for like 3 days
Depending on how far you are away from NYC we are suppose to get from 12"-24" of wet heavy a$$ snow.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:52 PM
LawnSite Member

Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJS View Post
ughh its changing a lot. Today i saw 6-12 then it changed to 12-18 on one station then i saw 6-12 again. I dont think they have a clue (as if they ever do) to be honest with you i guess it depends how it bounces back off that high pressure up north and the westward track it takes. I know it will def be heavy though so im hoping for 6-12 so i have to do everyone but not kill myself and my guys. my first pest treatment is supposed to start going down in less then a week so all this snow is going to start throwing my schedule off and also we ususally start getting calls for cleanups and landscaping early march. wondering how this spring is going to play out. but thank GOD for all this snow it REALLY helped this winter. without it i wouldnt of been able to buy my new truck!!

www.Vogel-Landscaping.com
Old 02-24-2010, 11:11 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xclusive View Post
Depending on how far you are away from NYC we are suppose to get from 12"-24" of wet heavy a$$ snow.
thats around what we're supposed to get from what i've heard, but then I hear some 8-14 too either way ill be happy with it though just hope I dont get rearended again

Quote:
ughh its changing a lot. Today i saw 6-12 then it changed to 12-18 on one station then i saw 6-12 again. I dont think they have a clue (as if they ever do) to be honest with you i guess it depends how it bounces back off that high pressure up north and the westward track it takes. I know it will def be heavy though so im hoping for 6-12 so i have to do everyone but not kill myself and my guys. my first pest treatment is supposed to start going down in less then a week so all this snow is going to start throwing my schedule off and also we ususally start getting calls for cleanups and landscaping early march. wondering how this spring is going to play out. but thank GOD for all this snow it REALLY helped this winter. without it i wouldnt of been able to buy my new truck!!

yeah i never trust the weather report much either, kinda hoping this is the last real storm too though, I love the snow but we usually start around the same time with our cleanups & treatments and we've got 2 paver jobs & a deck job lined up for the spring. Is the new truck ready to go for the storm?