Old 02-28-2010, 05:22 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN2MOWN View Post
More tough guy remarks huh?
Neah, just calling a spade a spade.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:32 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

You don't know me yet you call me a miserable SOB because I don't appreciate people throwing litter on my property? Give me a break. You get personal based on my comment. I didn't personally attack you. That's not only disrerspectful but it adds more credibility to what others have said that you're a scrub. You need to learn the meaning of the word respect, grow up, get a real marketing plan, and stop throwing trash in people's dirveways!!!!!!!!

I think I know what the A stands for in your company name.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:19 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1Lawns View Post
Neah, just calling a spade a spade.
Same here. Keep flexing the internet muscles because respectable companies would not litter someones driveway with trash.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:22 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl gesner View Post
You don't know me yet you call me a miserable SOB because I don't appreciate people throwing litter on my property? Give me a break. You get personal based on my comment. I didn't personally attack you. That's not only disrerspectful but it adds more credibility to what others have said that you're a scrub. You need to learn the meaning of the word respect, grow up, get a real marketing plan, and stop throwing trash in people's dirveways!!!!!!!!

I think I know what the A stands for in your company name.
More wine with that cheese? C'mon dude, you're the one that started getting all defensive with the "gonna throw it back at you" comment, so don't make this I'm the bad guy here. If you can't take someone defending themselves against your uptight ass, then don't post garbage in the first place. And way to bring others in the arguement so you can help your case. But I guess your the type that feels the need to do this huh? And whoever you chatted to or the posts you supposedly saw that made you assume I'm a "scrub", does'nt know jack.
Sorry my defending myself got you all in a tissy. Look at all your personal insults in your last post. All I did was respond to your uptight remark. Again, sorry to get you riled up.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:29 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Same here. Keep flexing the internet muscles because respectable companies would not litter someones driveway with trash.
Internet muscles? How's that? The dude sounds like a miserable woman who needs to lighten up. An opinion is one thing, and I can respect that, but saying what he said is childish and stupid.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:33 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl gesner View Post
You need to learn the meaning of the word respect, grow up, get a real marketing plan. I think I know what the A stands for in your company name.
lol You're right, I need to learn to respect you, darryl. Because your post have been so respectable in their ownright.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:29 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

You're hopeless dude. You can throw trash at me but you have a problem with me throwing it back? Wake up. Nobody want's your damn flyer tossed in their driveway.

Find a more professional way to deliver it. You're the guy littering, you're the guy name calling. I'm just throwing the trash back where it came from.

Really....it's a lousy idea. Don't you have any pride? Is that what you really want the first impression of your company to be...people saying to themselves, "who's the jerk who is making me bend over to pick up this piece of trash." Is that how you shop for a repair shop, a plumber, a building contractor, daycare for you kids....go look in your driveway for flyers? Professionals don't advertise that way!!!!!!! You've asked for advice and you've gotten it...it's low, it's stupid and it's illegal.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:55 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1Lawns View Post
Internet muscles? How's that? The dude sounds like a miserable woman who needs to lighten up. An opinion is one thing, and I can respect that, but saying what he said is childish and stupid.

Pot meet kettle.

First you threaten to beat someone up and then you call names.

If anyone sounds miserable its you. And obviously you cant respect opinions because you keep disagreeing and attacking people.

Welcome to ignore.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:47 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

You can always tell when spring is close….let the lawn wars begin……my shwarts is bigger then your shwarts

It is what it is......

Check out some of our manicuring http://sangerlawncareplus.com/Site%202/Photos%202.html
Old 03-01-2010, 09:07 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Pot meet kettle.

First you threaten to beat someone up and then you call names.

If anyone sounds miserable its you. And obviously you cant respect opinions because you keep disagreeing and attacking people.

Welcome to ignore.
That's it, just take senseless false shots at me, then put me on ignore. When did I threaten to beat someone up? Please, put the exact quote where I said this here.
I don't know man, you'r not making much sense. You sound like you have another agenda going on with you here.