Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-02-2010, 07:49 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutting 4eva 21 View Post
New blood im asking $1600 for the 32 im currently out of town and will be back friday night. I will send you some pics then but just a little info its a 2001 32 inch 14hp kawasaki that was used for a backup mower only it doesn't have a hour meter on it but i would gestimate about 300 hours on it. All maintenance have been kept up with it with new air filter, hydraulic fluid change, oil change, new belts, and blades installed the first of the year.

A+ Lawn Care

Brandon
32" is exactly what i need, get into those small fences, would it come with bag, mulch kit ect.. also are you out of virginia beach? im also not familiar with the brand " encore " thanks
Old 03-02-2010, 07:53 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truitt Lawn Maintenance View Post
hey newblood where are you located out of?
Va Beach born and raised I made a killing last summer so im looking to get some more equipment so i can be more effective and fast, Im trying to have a full time business by 20
Old 03-02-2010, 08:22 PM
LawnSite Member

have u looked on craigslist? what size trailer do u have and current equipment? i have a 6x14 open trailer and a 42" toro z. depending on if i get a job that i bid for this year i might invest in another z at least a 50".
Old 03-02-2010, 08:39 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truitt Lawn Maintenance View Post
have u looked on craigslist? what size trailer do u have and current equipment? i have a 6x14 open trailer and a 42" toro z. depending on if i get a job that i bid for this year i might invest in another z at least a 50".
i have a small 4 x 6 im still in thew process of getting legit , insurance , taxes ect.. im still learning how to do contracts and im just trying to be smart when building my business. I would really like to go to commercial accounts but i cant until im legit and its tough to get those. Resedantial is serving me fine though.
My equipment
Honda commercial 21 "
stihl, husqavarna, and ecco weedeaters
kawaski pressure washer
couple back pack blowers for fun
stihl residential style hedge trimmer and a commercial extended one to get the tall bushes
and hopefully a walk behind mower soon

dont want to be rude or anything but what do you pay in insurance and where to you go im trying to get the best
Old 03-02-2010, 08:45 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone a certified Pesticide Applicator? You will have to prove you are certified. I am working on a big contract and I am looking to sub that side out. It is ALL in Virginia Beach but it is not small work you will need some time as it is a huge contract. If anyone in interested let me know and I can give you more details on it...
Old 03-02-2010, 08:46 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBlood View Post
i have a small 4 x 6 im still in thew process of getting legit , insurance , taxes ect.. im still learning how to do contracts and im just trying to be smart when building my business. I would really like to go to commercial accounts but i cant until im legit and its tough to get those. Resedantial is serving me fine though.
My equipment
Honda commercial 21 "
kawaski pressure washer
stihl residential style hedge trimmer and a commercial extended one to get the tall bushes

dont want to be rude or anything but what do you pay in insurance and where to you go im trying to get the best
are you having trouble finding insurance or anything? if so pm me and ill recomend the people that i use. they are not bad. hey i hear ya about starting out small and being smart about your investments and trying to pay them off and such. good for you doing all that at 20y/o. i started about then and i am really glad i did. i dont do it full time but sometimes i wish i did. let me know if you need anything or have any questions.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:52 PM
LawnSite Member

sorry i didnt see the end of that last message ill private message the info to u
Old 03-03-2010, 05:19 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
32" is exactly what i need, get into those small fences, would it come with bag, mulch kit ect.. also are you out of virginia beach? im also not familiar with the brand " encore " thanks
Newblood yes it does come with a bagger and mulching kit. And im out of Portsmouth,Va but i do service some of Vb.
trimmers
blowers
mowers blah blah blah!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 05:21 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
My equipment
Honda commercial 21 "
kawaski pressure washer

New blood Pm me so we can talk about the insurance quotes i get really good deals and will gladly help you out.
trimmers
blowers
mowers blah blah blah!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 05:22 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaLawnCare View Post
Anyone a certified Pesticide Applicator? You will have to prove you are certified. I am working on a big contract and I am looking to sub that side out. It is ALL in Virginia Beach but it is not small work you will need some time as it is a huge contract. If anyone in interested let me know and I can give you more details on it...
Virginia i was about to pm you for some info to the pest app contract til i noticed that it expired a couple of weeks ago. I have been so busy with cleanups and landscape jobs i let it slip up.
trimmers
blowers
mowers blah blah blah!!!