Register free!

Old 03-07-2010, 02:54 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I mow in est View Post
yes i under stand that im doing it for cheap, i didnt understand i was aerating for so cheap, ill fix that, most everything i do though i try to competitively price with a company that came through my neighborhood last year.... thanks anyways for helping, sorry i kind of went off, im just pissed right now cuse i got to do a damn paper for damn school....
No big deal. I just don't want to see you rip yourself off. You may not have to or be able to charge full price, but mowing lawns and aerating is hard work and the equipment is expensive and you should be paid a fair wage.

Now go finish that paper.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:41 PM
LawnSite Member

I towed my lawn mower behind my bike growing up before I had a car. I had 11 lawns that I cut on a weekly basis. I too worked my rear off and didn't charge nearly what I should have. However, life is nothing but a series of connections. Those connections I made when I was young helped me to get where I am today. Stay in the fight kiddo and keep working hard. Charge accordingly to your area and make sure you charge enough so you pay your equipment off AND earn some spending money.