Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-13-2010, 06:31 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone willing to donate a picture?

I'm going to be printing out a new flyer pretty soon and I don't really have any good pictures to put on the front.

The Layout is like this: Nice picture of lawn, garden, (and maybe house) on front, with the words "make your property look like this" or something along those lines.

Here's my current picture, but I'm still looking for something a little better, with a little more lawn in it. I'm not going to be putting out a huge number of flyers either, only maybe 50-100 more this spring and (if I stay with the design) 250 more next spring.

If anyone has a picture that they are willing to let me post on my flyer it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks so much, God Bless!
If then God so clothe the grass, wich is today in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more [will he clothe] you, O ye of little faith? (Luke 12:28)

For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's. (Romans 14:8)
Old 03-13-2010, 06:32 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

BTW, here's the link to my current postcard http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=307518&page=2
If then God so clothe the grass, wich is today in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more [will he clothe] you, O ye of little faith? (Luke 12:28)

For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's. (Romans 14:8)
Old 03-13-2010, 08:38 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

No one wants to give a helping hand to a fellow lawncare/landscaper?????

If you'd rather share your picture through email, that's fine, just shoot me a pm.

Come on guys!!!

Old 03-13-2010, 10:35 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

i dont have any pics with gardens in them, but your willing to use any of my striping pics.
2010 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
2009 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
Hurricane blower video Here
Old 03-13-2010, 10:46 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

OK, thanks so much man!

God Bless