Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2010, 01:31 AM
Premium Properties Lawns Premium Properties Lawns is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Spicer, MN
Posts: 11
Got the MN pest. & fert. license, need info on chem. record keeping, customer forms?

I just got my MN pesticide applicators license in the mail, and paid for the MN fertilizer license, I've bought my PROLAWN covered sprayer, and bought my earthway fert. spreader.

I've contacted JohnDeere/Lesco to start buying pre, post, weed/feed, and fertilizer.


Where & What are the record keeping/customer forms I need to fill out when I spray or fertilize a property? - I know it has something to do with wind speed, and exactly what active ingredients were applied to the property. And... they have to be kept for... how many years after applying?

-Does it matter that I have a covered sprayer, and there will be no drift?

Will surely appreciate any advice, or links to the appropriate documents!

Reply With Quote

documents , fertilizer , forms , records , spray

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:26 PM.

Page generated in 0.08816 seconds with 9 queries