Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-23-2010, 10:25 PM
LawnSite Member

BOB-CAT FASTCAT RZ 52" v. eXmark QUEST 52"

I am in the market for a new ZTR. I live on 2 acres with about an 1.5 acres of lawn. I have many trees. I also have a downward slope that runs the length of my property with a secondary hill that runs off into a creek. I would say that secondary hill has about a 50 degree incline while the primary slope I am not worried about.

I have narrowed it down to the 52" BOB-CAT FASTCAT RZ ($4,800.00) and the 52" eXmark Quest ($4,900.00).

Questions:

1. Which do you recommend and why?

2. Is the listed price above a good deal for the respective ZTR or is it about what your market is selling them for?

3. Does Cub Cadet make an equivalent 52"/54" ZTR? If so, what is the model name and is it in the same class or better then the (2) I'm already looking at?

4. With the price listed, do you think I can get something else out of the seller (i.e. hitch kit, 1st time service for free, etc...) or is the price fair enough already I should pick one and be done.

Any advise/opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for the time you took to read and respond to this post.

J.Smith

Tags
bob cat , cub cadet , exmark , slope , ztr