Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2010, 08:39 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFaced View Post
When i was younger, I thought I wanted to be some sort of motivational speaker. After so many years of being exposed to all of that, it all seems to get a bit redundant after a while, and I think it's about worn out for most.

At this point, I'd have to say it's more about purpose than it is about generating an income. I spent way too many years of my life catering to the wants of the wealthy, which has left me with a sour taste in my mouth, and sometimes it's hard not to feel like a prostitute. I'd really just like to get off the grid completely, and live somewhere where I could use my skills to self sustain, and not be bothered by such an obnoxious society. It saddens me, that most people will spend 1/2 to 3/4 of their life chasing dollars, because they were born into a system that taught them "this is how it works, this is how your graded, this is how you sustain your life and will determine the quality of your life"...and contradict that logic by saying things like "money isn't everything". While about 95% of the population really has no true sense of what money is about, who truly controls it, and what is it's main purpose.

If I could do anything...It would be to teach, as I do now in my little world w/ those near me. To teach others to teach others, to challenge the logic that they were born into, and have subscribed to. To challenge the logic that they were raised to believe that has been passed down from generation to generation. To challenge the logic within the systems that were designed and put in place to keep us in line and enslave us. The systems that have destroyed creatively, spirituality, individuality, original thought, discernment, critical thinking and all that makes each and every one of us unique individuals. Like the old Japanese saying "Don't be the nail that stands above the rest, or you will be the first one to be struck." If people knew or understood just a few simple things about these systems, they would be on a road to recovery for themselves and for future generations. They would make more informed decisions, as opposed to the ones they make every day that suppress them. If there was an awareness to things like the Federal Reserve not being federal, but a group of private bankers who basically stole the nations control of the money, and enslaves the people through the use of that money...things would be different. If people understood that the roots of the three major religions are paganism w/ paganism rituals...they might explore their spirituality a bit differently. If people knew that the media, and the major media news personalities were bought and paid for by special interest groups...things would be a lot different. If people understood the true powers of a nations president or lack there of, and the money trail that got him there...things would be different. If people understood that vaccinations kill and weaken the immune system and contain harsh chemicals like mercury and squalene...they would at least think about it before having them injected into their children. If people understood that medical research is mainly funded by the pharmaceutical industry, and are the same kind folks who are educating our family physicians writing their medical text books...people just might say, hmm...maybe a conflict of interest? Maybe that's why there is no cure for cancer, or we have new diseases like fibromyalgia, alzheimers, along w/ a list that continues to grow. If people understood corporations like the Monsanto Corp, the fine people who gave us asian orange, who have genetically modified and patented most (if not all) seeds for the food in which we consume and recently applied for a patent on the pig, w/ the goal of obtaining a patent on the human body...we might have something to say about it...I'll stop there.

I've gone to great lengths in educating myself, and trying to educate others because I believe it's the right thing to do. At the same time I recognize the fact that most people are resistant to any change that conflicts w/ their reality. People, as a result of these systems have been dumbed down, and really are not interested in hearing about these sorts of things, because hearing about them and then considering them, makes them step out of their comfort zones...and that's just not cool. We live in a society, that wants to surrender our problems to someone we can just elect to resolve them for us. So we can eat more & get fatter, be entertained by the media system that was designed to distract us from whats really going on behind closed doors. The people who control that system, fully understand the effects on which it has on a society. It's been said that it takes approximately 50 years to brainwash a nation...and because of all of that, I guess I realize now that it's a fight I'm not going to continue much longer. I have a pretty good idea, as to what I believe is going to take place over the next few years (you can predict the future somewhat, if you know the blueprint), and that would lead me back to my first thought on what I would like to do...no, plan to do.
Thank you for saying this. It got me thinking about how brainwashed we all are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgshopboss View Post
Definitely the best horse I have ever hitched my wagon to.

Tags
blog , sean adams