Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-24-2010, 08:39 PM
SchnabelLawnCare's Avatar
SchnabelLawnCare SchnabelLawnCare is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFaced View Post
When i was younger, I thought I wanted to be some sort of motivational speaker. After so many years of being exposed to all of that, it all seems to get a bit redundant after a while, and I think it's about worn out for most.

At this point, I'd have to say it's more about purpose than it is about generating an income. I spent way too many years of my life catering to the wants of the wealthy, which has left me with a sour taste in my mouth, and sometimes it's hard not to feel like a prostitute. I'd really just like to get off the grid completely, and live somewhere where I could use my skills to self sustain, and not be bothered by such an obnoxious society. It saddens me, that most people will spend 1/2 to 3/4 of their life chasing dollars, because they were born into a system that taught them "this is how it works, this is how your graded, this is how you sustain your life and will determine the quality of your life"...and contradict that logic by saying things like "money isn't everything". While about 95% of the population really has no true sense of what money is about, who truly controls it, and what is it's main purpose.

If I could do anything...It would be to teach, as I do now in my little world w/ those near me. To teach others to teach others, to challenge the logic that they were born into, and have subscribed to. To challenge the logic that they were raised to believe that has been passed down from generation to generation. To challenge the logic within the systems that were designed and put in place to keep us in line and enslave us. The systems that have destroyed creatively, spirituality, individuality, original thought, discernment, critical thinking and all that makes each and every one of us unique individuals. Like the old Japanese saying "Don't be the nail that stands above the rest, or you will be the first one to be struck." If people knew or understood just a few simple things about these systems, they would be on a road to recovery for themselves and for future generations. They would make more informed decisions, as opposed to the ones they make every day that suppress them. If there was an awareness to things like the Federal Reserve not being federal, but a group of private bankers who basically stole the nations control of the money, and enslaves the people through the use of that money...things would be different. If people understood that the roots of the three major religions are paganism w/ paganism rituals...they might explore their spirituality a bit differently. If people knew that the media, and the major media news personalities were bought and paid for by special interest groups...things would be a lot different. If people understood the true powers of a nations president or lack there of, and the money trail that got him there...things would be different. If people understood that vaccinations kill and weaken the immune system and contain harsh chemicals like mercury and squalene...they would at least think about it before having them injected into their children. If people understood that medical research is mainly funded by the pharmaceutical industry, and are the same kind folks who are educating our family physicians writing their medical text books...people just might say, hmm...maybe a conflict of interest? Maybe that's why there is no cure for cancer, or we have new diseases like fibromyalgia, alzheimers, along w/ a list that continues to grow. If people understood corporations like the Monsanto Corp, the fine people who gave us asian orange, who have genetically modified and patented most (if not all) seeds for the food in which we consume and recently applied for a patent on the pig, w/ the goal of obtaining a patent on the human body...we might have something to say about it...I'll stop there.

I've gone to great lengths in educating myself, and trying to educate others because I believe it's the right thing to do. At the same time I recognize the fact that most people are resistant to any change that conflicts w/ their reality. People, as a result of these systems have been dumbed down, and really are not interested in hearing about these sorts of things, because hearing about them and then considering them, makes them step out of their comfort zones...and that's just not cool. We live in a society, that wants to surrender our problems to someone we can just elect to resolve them for us. So we can eat more & get fatter, be entertained by the media system that was designed to distract us from whats really going on behind closed doors. The people who control that system, fully understand the effects on which it has on a society. It's been said that it takes approximately 50 years to brainwash a nation...and because of all of that, I guess I realize now that it's a fight I'm not going to continue much longer. I have a pretty good idea, as to what I believe is going to take place over the next few years (you can predict the future somewhat, if you know the blueprint), and that would lead me back to my first thought on what I would like to do...no, plan to do.
Thank you for saying this. It got me thinking about how brainwashed we all are.
__________________
Schnabel Lawn Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgshopboss View Post
Definitely the best horse I have ever hitched my wagon to.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-24-2010, 09:11 PM
FLAhaulboy FLAhaulboy is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: break time
Posts: 854
"Professional Squirrel hunter"

I love to hunt the local squirrels full time with my Gamo (1,200 ft per sec) air gun with a scope. I'd like to be paid a few bucks per squirrel, being able to walk around the town blowing these rats out of the trees! Have an "official permit" allowing me to enter people's property w/o asking permission. Maybe a "siren" for the truck (?) ha ha.

Laugh if you want but squirrels do MILLIONS of dollars worth of damage in Florida yearly.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-05-2010, 11:17 PM
DJJS's Avatar
DJJS DJJS is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: North NJ
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLAhaulboy View Post
"Professional Squirrel hunter"

I love to hunt the local squirrels full time with my Gamo (1,200 ft per sec) air gun with a scope. I'd like to be paid a few bucks per squirrel, being able to walk around the town blowing these rats out of the trees! Have an "official permit" allowing me to enter people's property w/o asking permission. Maybe a "siren" for the truck (?) ha ha.

Laugh if you want but squirrels do MILLIONS of dollars worth of damage in Florida yearly.
Funny you say that, I've had 2 customers this spring s far ask me if I knew a pest control guy cause they got squrrels in the attic/basement.


Anyway I'm only 20 so I guess I could change fields relatively easy, if I were ever to do so I'd go to the NYPD academy, I wanted to be either an ESU cop or an anti-crime cop after I had enough time on the job. I love what I'm doing now though and I doubt I'd ever be able to leave it, I've been doing it since I was a kid and I still love it as much today as I did as a little kid
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-27-2010, 11:57 AM
GPDesign1's Avatar
GPDesign1 GPDesign1 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFaced View Post
While about 95% of the population really has no true sense of what money is about, who truly controls it, and what is it's main purpose.
Excellent Post!

For a clear and concise education on how the U.S. (debt-based) monetary system really works, read here:

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/reserve.htm

Until all Americans understand how incredibly duped we've been (and by whom), nothing will change. Take thirty minutes of your life and read this (until you understand it).

Long past time for Americans to wake-up and realize that our great Nation has very nearly been stolen from us.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-07-2010, 03:16 PM
Glenn Lawn Care's Avatar
Glenn Lawn Care Glenn Lawn Care is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN
Posts: 2,590
i would have to say either a NASCAR driver or a pro athlete NHL, NFL, MLB.
__________________
'02 Ford F-250 5.4l8' unimount
Scag
Lesco
Toro
STHIL
Shindawia
Western Salt Spreader
Billy Goat
Tomahawk


Minnesota certified pesticide applicator
NOT MY PRESIDENT!

Brotherhood 2000 plus fourteen
"The real lawn care Jesus"
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-30-2010, 12:36 AM
Exact Rototilling's Avatar
Exact Rototilling Exact Rototilling is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Zone: 5B
Posts: 4,723
StoneFaced,

Refreshing to see posts like this...good to know other awakened people out there. I have a Christian world view but I'm not offended by what you said by the major world religions.

___

As much as like and enjoy some aspects of the of the lawncare industry I would love to do the following instead:

#1 Have a back country flying service: I'm a private pilot and a A & P mechanic but I haven't done either for a very long time. I ran out of money to fly and working nights as a aircraft mechanic burned me out quickly. We don't have to work nights and sleep during the day [miss out on the day] with lawncare.

#2 Run and operate a full immersion survival school with varying degrees of programs. Many of those weeds you herbicide guys are spraying for now will be gladly welcomed back in the not to distant future...if they only knew... This type of program would get fairly complicated since it would require other instructors and more complex operational parameters over just a simple solo lawncare Co.

#3 Own and operate an outdoor outfitter recreation Co. Rafting Company...close encounters with Grizzly bears...fishing guide maybe.
If I could find the funding for someone to pay the bill $$$ - full time deep woods Sasquatch research.....Not kidding...what better way to camp out doors for long periods of time and get paid for it. Sasquatch not found or captured no big loss here.

#4 Figure out a way to live off the grid as much as possible and insulate myself from living in this Matrix as much as possible. This is basically impossible while running a Lawncare biz... at least the way I work during the Spring. Much more possible if ones family is on board with the program. Don't get me started on that.

#5 Already did the Marine Corps...would always hire a vet over a non vet....I have great respect for honorable service and sacrifice to the country. What I don't have respect for is the bomb fodder and small projectile interceptor expendable personel mentality by our power elite for frankly imperialistic and globalistic and hip pocket $ goals that do not represent our supposed defense of freedom. I'm sure StoneFaced could expand on that.

#6 Tried to get hired as a Full Time firefighter few years back but I found it extremely difficult to lie on oral interviews about supposed diversity issues. Maybe it was just me with all the questions with the different district interviews and all but yes I'm a horrible liar. Don't get me started on the diversity training and violence in the workplace pabulum it had to sit through as even just a volunteer firefighter. Yet another advantage to lawncare...I'm my own boss and I don't have to be subjected to mandatory classes and such.
__________________

I'd Rather Be Flying
Always Looking for Greener Grass
Always Looking for Better Mower Blades ô
Say "YES" to higher mowing heights.
...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-30-2010, 12:23 PM
StoneFaced StoneFaced is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North East Ohio
Posts: 201
Thank you fellas for the kind words. For the record, I still maintain a Christian viewpoint, I just have a problem w/ those that have contaminated the info. No one should ever be offended by what I say...or what anyone says for that matter. I don't pretend to have all the answers, because I truly am far from it. The more I know and learn, the more I realize how little I really do know. Every lie ever told, begins w/ an element of truth, historically and present. It is refreshing to hear from others who are on a similar journey to finding truth...and not just think they are. There are in fact great things happening today, w/ an awakening like this world has never seen. This is a time in history that future generations will be speaking about for many, many years to come.

GPDesign1...Great post, I have covered most of that info some time ago, but there are many who have no idea...great stuff. I will be going through it as time allows, doesn't hurt to take a refresher. I'm sure I'll find something that I have missed.

Exact Rototilling...What can I say, You got me thinking! Very cool!! One of my way bigger than me ideas, is to take what I know and find others who can build on my week points...to build and develop self reliant communities of living. Utilizing forms of self produced/contained energy, food production w/o all the additives or mods, water purification w/o fluoride, effective recycling on all levels...that benefits it's own community and eco friendly housing...but as a designer, it's all gotta look cool! There are people around the country, who have the same basic ideas, but we need to form a network to get on the same page and make something happen. I see this type of living as the wave of the future, and for that I truly believe people would live happier, healthier lives...physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. If you or anyone has a concept or idea to make things better, I will always listen, and share my thoughts if I am able. As far as your #2 idea, check these guys out...google: HOTT Conference. The material can get a bit sensitive, so I'll leave it at that.

Thanks again for the responses, keep fighting the good fight...and may God bless us all !!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-29-2010, 08:37 PM
twcw5804 twcw5804 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Decatur, Illinois
Posts: 436
I second Nascar Driver.

I would also like to be a Dave Ramsey Endorsed local provider for helping people dig out of fiancial problems. Or better yet since this is hypothetical I would like to host the Dave Ramsey show!! LOL
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-29-2010, 08:46 PM
NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC's Avatar
NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Medford, OR
Posts: 1,185
I enjoy playing Poker, I'd love someday to be able to travel the world and play professionally...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-29-2010, 08:56 PM
nepatsfan nepatsfan is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Franklin MA
Posts: 3,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFaced View Post
When i was younger, I thought I wanted to be some sort of motivational speaker. After so many years of being exposed to all of that, it all seems to get a bit redundant after a while, and I think it's about worn out for most.

At this point, I'd have to say it's more about purpose than it is about generating an income. I spent way too many years of my life catering to the wants of the wealthy, which has left me with a sour taste in my mouth, and sometimes it's hard not to feel like a prostitute. I'd really just like to get off the grid completely, and live somewhere where I could use my skills to self sustain, and not be bothered by such an obnoxious society. It saddens me, that most people will spend 1/2 to 3/4 of their life chasing dollars, because they were born into a system that taught them "this is how it works, this is how your graded, this is how you sustain your life and will determine the quality of your life"...and contradict that logic by saying things like "money isn't everything". While about 95% of the population really has no true sense of what money is about, who truly controls it, and what is it's main purpose.

If I could do anything...It would be to teach, as I do now in my little world w/ those near me. To teach others to teach others, to challenge the logic that they were born into, and have subscribed to. To challenge the logic that they were raised to believe that has been passed down from generation to generation. To challenge the logic within the systems that were designed and put in place to keep us in line and enslave us. The systems that have destroyed creatively, spirituality, individuality, original thought, discernment, critical thinking and all that makes each and every one of us unique individuals. Like the old Japanese saying "Don't be the nail that stands above the rest, or you will be the first one to be struck." If people knew or understood just a few simple things about these systems, they would be on a road to recovery for themselves and for future generations. They would make more informed decisions, as opposed to the ones they make every day that suppress them. If there was an awareness to things like the Federal Reserve not being federal, but a group of private bankers who basically stole the nations control of the money, and enslaves the people through the use of that money...things would be different. If people understood that the roots of the three major religions are paganism w/ paganism rituals...they might explore their spirituality a bit differently. If people knew that the media, and the major media news personalities were bought and paid for by special interest groups...things would be a lot different. If people understood the true powers of a nations president or lack there of, and the money trail that got him there...things would be different. If people understood that vaccinations kill and weaken the immune system and contain harsh chemicals like mercury and squalene...they would at least think about it before having them injected into their children. If people understood that medical research is mainly funded by the pharmaceutical industry, and are the same kind folks who are educating our family physicians writing their medical text books...people just might say, hmm...maybe a conflict of interest? Maybe that's why there is no cure for cancer, or we have new diseases like fibromyalgia, alzheimers, along w/ a list that continues to grow. If people understood corporations like the Monsanto Corp, the fine people who gave us asian orange, who have genetically modified and patented most (if not all) seeds for the food in which we consume and recently applied for a patent on the pig, w/ the goal of obtaining a patent on the human body...we might have something to say about it...I'll stop there.

I've gone to great lengths in educating myself, and trying to educate others because I believe it's the right thing to do. At the same time I recognize the fact that most people are resistant to any change that conflicts w/ their reality. People, as a result of these systems have been dumbed down, and really are not interested in hearing about these sorts of things, because hearing about them and then considering them, makes them step out of their comfort zones...and that's just not cool. We live in a society, that wants to surrender our problems to someone we can just elect to resolve them for us. So we can eat more & get fatter, be entertained by the media system that was designed to distract us from whats really going on behind closed doors. The people who control that system, fully understand the effects on which it has on a society. It's been said that it takes approximately 50 years to brainwash a nation...and because of all of that, I guess I realize now that it's a fight I'm not going to continue much longer. I have a pretty good idea, as to what I believe is going to take place over the next few years (you can predict the future somewhat, if you know the blueprint), and that would lead me back to my first thought on what I would like to do...no, plan to do.
you should consider writing novelsI would like to be a pilot or crane operator
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
blog , sean adams

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 AM.

Page generated in 0.14207 seconds with 10 queries