Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-31-2010, 09:47 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydebusa View Post
A lot of LC's do the same here in Tulsa. They charge the same price for weekly or bi-weekly. Hell they will even do spring cleaning for the price of $35.00 or $20.00 If you can make money okay, do it.
Exactly same in our area......bi-weekly is a good business and they aren't paying over $35 for spring cleanup. If you got the right equipment it doesnt' take longer any way. And the good part their expectations aren't very high.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:12 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed2hess View Post
Exactly same in our area......bi-weekly is a good business and they aren't paying over $35 for spring cleanup. If you got the right equipment it doesnt' take longer any way. And the good part their expectations aren't very high.
This is true,, if I land the account I spread the cleanup over a couple of mowing if the leaves are 2' deep in areas. I really was kinda referring to over grown bushes, trees and so on. About 1/2 of my accounts are bi-weekly.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:15 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

It is also true, I have been doing LC for 27 years, and just joined this sight a few months ago. I was adding a enclosed trailer and did a search on racks for the inside, and Lawnsite come up. Did some searching and joined. I will have to say alot of the people on here get their shorts in a knot. I would suggest if you can't say something nice than don't say it at all.