Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2010, 12:23 PM
LawnSite Member

Great Dane Gateway 52" hydro, low hours

Great Dane Gateway, Hydro, 52" cut, 17 horse Kawasaki engine, very well maintained. There are very low hours on this machine, but most of these gateways didn't come with hour meters. I got it with my great dane super surfer and have used it for the same amount of time. My super surfer has 370hours on it, so my guess is the gateway has the same, and most likely a bit less. Hey, I'm lazy, if I can stand still I will. lol. The mower is in great shape, a few wear scratches on the sides but thats all.

If your unfamiliar with the concept of this mower, its quite unique. Part of the deck flips up to make it about 16 inches narrower to fit through gates or between hedges and it takes up 16 inches less on the trailer. Its kinda like a batwing, works fantastically, this thing will dominate a fenced in back yard! The reason i bought it is because i got a great price on a very solid commercial 52 inch hydro walk behind with a solid Kawasaki engine. So even if the flip up deck feature does not interest you, just remember its still a 52" hydro with a 17hp kawasaki..

2600 obo, and being that I live in duluth MN, I am willing to travel, or can arrange shipping via freight centers. I can explain how that works if you do not know... Thanks! you can call mike at 218-269-9691
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3kf3o53l85Y65V45Z6a3tbb3c7ad274701234.jpg (10.4 KB, 311 views)

Tags
52" , gateway , great dane , hydro , walk behind