Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-08-2010, 11:38 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

this is the plane that i am configuring for the water drainage away from the house.
Attached Images

Insured and Licensed
Old 05-11-2010, 08:58 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

nice pictures... still keeping busy?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-11-2010, 09:41 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

very busy almost to busy to be on this site. Im really working hard to get more clients and more landscaping jobs sold to my current clients, i need more work. haha

Insured and Licensed
Old 05-16-2010, 08:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by delonglandscaping View Post
very busy almost to busy to be on this site. Im really working hard to get more clients and more landscaping jobs sold to my current clients, i need more work. haha
I'm willing to wait for the bigger loader, there headquarters is only 30-45 minutes from my house, my dealer gives me a lot of discounts because I'm his youngest customer LOL!!!!!!!. $4600 sounds pretty good and not as bad as I was expecting($5000), also what is a 7x14 dump going for now ?
Thanks,
James
Old 05-16-2010, 08:41 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks real good how come all the pics are so dark ?
Old 05-17-2010, 09:42 AM
LawnSite Member

subscribed this thread.
Delong, you are quite an inspiration to me I gotta say, definitely gave me some serious motivation, thanks for that.
pics look good, please keep them updated.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:22 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRENTMAN View Post
subscribed this thread.
Delong, you are quite an inspiration to me I gotta say, definitely gave me some serious motivation, thanks for that.
pics look good, please keep them updated.
thanks and keep up the hard work and it will pay off.I just landed another huge landscaping job with a pool and a big hill down to the pool, i am going to build a patio into the side of the hill by the side of the pool with a weaving pathway of limestone and big boulders, i just got a kubota 60hp diesel loader from my friends gpa who owns like 6 golf coarses around michigan. I cant wait to take some more pictures. sorry i dont ave many im so budy with work and dont have my own camera, borrowing my moms camera and dads cameras are risky because i forget about it and they are really expensive like 3000 for the cannon my dad has. It shoots like 4 frames per second though so its pretty much like a movie

Insured and Licensed
Old 05-17-2010, 02:36 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
thanks and keep up the hard work and it will pay off.I just landed another huge landscaping job with a pool and a big hill down to the pool, i am going to build a patio into the side of the hill by the side of the pool with a weaving pathway of limestone and big boulders, i just got a kubota 60hp diesel loader from my friends gpa who owns like 6 golf coarses around michigan. I cant wait to take some more pictures. sorry i dont ave many im so budy with work and dont have my own camera, borrowing my moms camera and dads cameras are risky because i forget about it and they are really expensive like 3000 for the cannon my dad has. It shoots like 4 frames per second though so its pretty much like a movie
Congrats on the new job, you should def try to do some before/during/after pics man. I'm curious as to your method of doing patios (i'm assuming you just do pavers right?) any insight on that would be great as I'm studying for those right now, I'd like to be able to offer patio work.
And yeah cannon rebels are solid cameras, my buddy uses one for his photography.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:13 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRENTMAN View Post
Congrats on the new job, you should def try to do some before/during/after pics man. I'm curious as to your method of doing patios (i'm assuming you just do pavers right?) any insight on that would be great as I'm studying for those right now, I'd like to be able to offer patio work.
And yeah cannon rebels are solid cameras, my buddy uses one for his photography.
my way of doing patios, is the way everyone does it, haha, i never took one class on hardscaping or no one has ever taught me, i guess i see it like a puzzle where you make your own designs and shapes. i tamp so much the base is like cement by the time i am done and that i think is the key to pavers, also , with the side of the bill being dug into and the patio in place i will have about a 3 foot to 5 foot retaining wall to make the patio a place for a small fire pit and chairs. At leased thats the goal. ha

Insured and Licensed
Old 05-23-2010, 09:17 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Hey Jason,
I just emailed the vice president of billygoat and he said the biggest one they had was the 23 hp, can your dealer order one still ?. Or do you know where i could get a custom made one ?
Thanks,
James