Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-27-2010, 01:05 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Free Fluid FIlm Samples!

Okay, here is your chance to try Fluid Film for free. If you have never tried it and live within the Continental United States, just PM me for your free sample can today.

Fluid Film will stop corrosion on all metals and will lubricate moving parts for extended periods of time. Without any solvents, Fluid Film will not evaporate, get gummy or tacky, or wash off a surface. You could take a hose and wash off a surface coated with Fluid Film and the product will still remain. It has an all natural lanolin base that actually imbeds into the pores of the metal.

Highly effective against corrosion caused by salts and fertilizers, Fluid Film is a top-notch chain protector and lube, and is most effective in corrosive or dirty atmospheres.

Fluid Film is an excellent lube and protectant for hedge trimmer blades. It will help to ease grass build-up under mower decks, as well as condition and waterproof your leather work boots!

There are too many applications to mention, due to the unique nature of the product. It is safe to use on paint, plastic and rubber, will not burn greenery, and will not freeze, making it an effective ice inhibitor and snow release agent.

It is non-conductive and is safe to use on electrical components. It will last at least a year protecting battery terminals.

Check out our website for more information at www.fluid-film.com.

You have nothing to lose but rust!
Old 05-27-2010, 01:37 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Dano, I want some of it, and never tried it before that I remember! And I want Joy to deliver it in person!! And I also want a 55 gallon dang drum of it for free, not one of those little itsy bitzy half ounce cans. Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask while I'm on a role! For you folks who have never tried it, it is some great stuff.
echo hedge clippers
echo long pole hedge clippers
Redmax weedeater
echo 650 BP blower
6 x 16 trailer
5 x 8 trailor
2001 Chevy LS Silverado
Polaris Sportsman 500 AWD ATV
last but not least, TWINS!
Old 05-27-2010, 01:59 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

uh...yeah, like thats going to happen...good try...AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 05-27-2010, 07:18 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QualityLawnCare4u View Post
Dano, I want some of it, and never tried it before that I remember! And I want Joy to deliver it in person!! And I also want a 55 gallon dang drum of it for free, not one of those little itsy bitzy half ounce cans. Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask while I'm on a role! For you folks who have never tried it, it is some great stuff.
That's not a half bad request, can I sign up for the same???
Old 05-27-2010, 10:56 PM
LawnSite Member

Ya us poor CANUCKS never get to try this STUFF.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:17 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

My biggest problem with Fluid Film -

Why did it take me so long to find out about this stuff??!!

I picked up my first spray can today. It took me about two hours to coat most of my hand tools that I had on the truck. In the morning I'm doing the tools at the jobsite.

I love Fluid Film!!

Most of my hand tools 'were' rusted and pretty stiff with the rust and crud jammed it them over the years of irrigation work, getting them coated with water and mud. Within minutes of spraying the rust was melting off. My pipe cutters were coated with irrigation glue. That stuff sticks and stays on anything and everything it touches. I sprayed my pipe cutters, they now work better than new and the glue slid right off. They now look like shiny new rookies tools with lots of scratches.

If this stuff works 1/100th as good during the next month as this first couple of hours has been, I'll never be without a can in the truck, and a can in the workshop. For the past hour I've been spraying everything in sight. My load binders, ratchets for my load straps, my big load strap ratchets on my trailer, every rusted surface that I can find on my trailer, all of the mechanical connections on my Ditch Witch, all of my irrigation shovels - I've already tried them out. Dirt and clay doesn't stick to them any more.

....And I even had to buy my first can. No samples to Canada. Thanks for your offer Dano! I do appreciate it, but as you know Customs Canada has other ideas.

Have to go and find more stuff to spray.

Mick
Old 05-27-2010, 11:20 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by randosh4 View Post
Ya us poor CANUCKS never get to try this STUFF.
Canadian Tire - $14.95 -- Worth every penny!!

I love Fluid Film!

Mick
Old 05-28-2010, 12:17 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireguy97 View Post

I picked up my first spray can today. It took me about two hours to coat most of my hand tools that I had on the truck. In the morning I'm doing the tools at the jobsite.

I love Fluid Film!!

Most of my hand tools 'were' rusted and pretty stiff with the rust and crud jammed it them over the years of irrigation work, getting them coated with water and mud. Within minutes of spraying the rust was melting off. My pipe cutters were coated with irrigation glue. That stuff sticks and stays on anything and everything it touches. I sprayed my pipe cutters, they now work better than new and the glue slid right off. They now look like shiny new rookies tools with lots of scratches.

If this stuff works 1/100th as good during the next month as this first couple of hours has been, I'll never be without a can in the truck, and a can in the workshop. For the past hour I've been spraying everything in sight. My load binders, ratchets for my load straps, my big load strap ratchets on my trailer, every rusted surface that I can find on my trailer, all of the mechanical connections on my Ditch Witch, all of my irrigation shovels - I've already tried them out. Dirt and clay doesn't stick to them any more.

....And I even had to buy my first can. No samples to Canada. Thanks for your offer Dano! I do appreciate it, but as you know Customs Canada has other ideas.

Mick
That's an awesome review!
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com
Old 05-28-2010, 08:56 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireguy97 View Post

I love Fluid Film!!

Mick
welcome to the army my friend
Old 05-28-2010, 04:47 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Woohoo!!! Skynyrd, we're recruiting more Fluid Film people!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!