Register free!

Old 06-23-2010, 10:51 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I did have a box I made for my backpacks that I had in my truck to keep them secure, but I abandoned it. I now have a cargo bar across my bed, and I keep three backpacks lined up and strapped to the load bar. I also have two more that are on the front of my trailer (gasp!) on Trimmer Trap carriers. The three in the truck are the frequently used ones (three-way, revolver/sedgehammer, and flavor of the month) and the two on the trailer are the less used ones (gly, and MSMA/Revolver for Dallis). I drop the tailgate and it's a little backpack station. Pretty handy.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:45 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbrashears View Post
I did have a box I made for my backpacks that I had in my truck to keep them secure, but I abandoned it. I now have a cargo bar across my bed, and I keep three backpacks lined up and strapped to the load bar. I also have two more that are on the front of my trailer (gasp!) on Trimmer Trap carriers. The three in the truck are the frequently used ones (three-way, revolver/sedgehammer, and flavor of the month) and the two on the trailer are the less used ones (gly, and MSMA/Revolver for Dallis). I drop the tailgate and it's a little backpack station. Pretty handy.
Got any pics of that set-up? Include the trailer if you can. Thanks!
Old 06-26-2010, 11:22 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

i have a 400 gallon sprayer in the bed of my truck, theres just enough room to store about 4 backpacks, and some other misc. chemicals behind he sprayer, and the tailgate holds it all in snugly.

Anyone carry water for their backpack sprayers? I carry a 15 gallon tank, i have run into some cases where a customer doesn't have an outside water faucet, and some properties around here are big with very few neighbors.