Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-28-2010, 11:16 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks AMAZING keep up the good work man.

I would guess that this type of work brings in a lot more money than weekly mowing, am I correct?
If then God so clothe the grass, wich is today in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more [will he clothe] you, O ye of little faith? (Luke 12:28)

For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's. (Romans 14:8)
Old 06-29-2010, 06:46 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
i would guess that this type of work brings in a lot more money than weekly mowing, am i correct?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Old 06-29-2010, 08:23 AM
LawnSite Member

My wife and I had to drive through Greenville, South Carolina yesterday so I thought I'd give Prez a call to see if he might have time to show off some of his work. My wife wasn't quite the landscape fanatic I am until yesterday. What a difference curbside appeal makes.

Prez had us meet him at his house. After showing off the remarkable yard that is his estate, he took us around Greenville to show off Chestnut Oaks work. We were able to see firsthand probably some twenty projects. To see them in person vs pictures made it worthwhile. It was some of the most beautiful landscaping we've seen. The lawns Chestnut Oaks maintained weren't difficult to spot as we drove through the neighborhoods.

We ended up at the latest project above where we met and watched Brian and the crew put the finishing touches on this beauty in 100 degree (according to our truck thermometer) heat.

Chestnut Oaks is a top notch outfit. We came away very impressed and would like to personally thank Dean and Brian for their time. It was a pleasure to meet you.

Mark
Old 06-29-2010, 05:23 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRobin9470 View Post
My wife and I had to drive through Greenville, South Carolina yesterday so I thought I'd give Prez a call to see if he might have time to show off some of his work. My wife wasn't quite the landscape fanatic I am until yesterday. What a difference curbside appeal makes.

Prez had us meet him at his house. After showing off the remarkable yard that is his estate, he took us around Greenville to show off Chestnut Oaks work. We were able to see firsthand probably some twenty projects. To see them in person vs pictures made it worthwhile. It was some of the most beautiful landscaping we've seen. The lawns Chestnut Oaks maintained weren't difficult to spot as we drove through the neighborhoods.

We ended up at the latest project above where we met and watched Brian and the crew put the finishing touches on this beauty in 100 degree (according to our truck thermometer) heat.

Chestnut Oaks is a top notch outfit. We came away very impressed and would like to personally thank Dean and Brian for their time. It was a pleasure to meet you.

Mark
Thanks for the kind words Mark. It was nice meeting you and Donna.
Old 07-02-2010, 05:12 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Great vision to see how much better that first house would look with the overgrown shrubs taken out.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:55 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

im doing a big install on a house that is 100% identical to that second house. did you come to MD and happen to see the house and snap some pics? nah im just kidding but that house is identical but we put the pool on the side of the house.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:17 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Cuttin edge! I want to see some pics of that house. Here are some pics of some of the lighting installed. some 48 lights
Attached Images

Old 08-01-2010, 10:28 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Makeover 3 months later
Attached Images

Old 08-01-2010, 10:40 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Very nice.
Wright 36" RH 07"
Redmax trimmer
Echo srm 225
Stihl fs90
Redmax hb28
Redmax eb7500 backpack blower
Rubbermaid cans 32gal
Solo backpack sprayer
A few more things..
Old 08-01-2010, 11:09 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Personally I find those overpriced Mc Mansions nauseating. The makeover home looks better in my opinion. I like homes that are smaller than the surrounding trees/landscape.