Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 07-05-2010, 10:10 PM
LawnSite Member

bussiness plan examples

i am looking at buying out a company that is already in bussiness. what i am looking for is to write a bussiness plan for the investors that would be funding it. i have excel files of the companies profit and gross for the past 5 years. what i am looking for is a example of a proven bussiness plans someone you know or you personaly have used and works for this sort of thing. i have been searching for hours but i want to sell this the investors.

thanks alot guys.
dale
Old 07-05-2010, 11:27 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

hummm, sounds like this is a LARGE co.

I hope your not getting in over your head.

if you have investors, you had better hire a pro, for this plan.

Best of luck to you
Old 07-05-2010, 11:29 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselguru View Post
i am looking at buying out a company that is already in bussiness. what i am looking for is to write a bussiness plan for the investors that would be funding it. i have excel files of the companies profit and gross for the past 5 years. what i am looking for is a example of a proven bussiness plans someone you know or you personaly have used and works for this sort of thing. i have been searching for hours but i want to sell this the investors.

thanks alot guys.
dale
Excel files??? You should have schedule K earning reports or something of that nature. I can pad excel files in a few minutes.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:12 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkownfl View Post
Excel files??? You should have schedule K earning reports or something of that nature. I can pad excel files in a few minutes.

i have reports and what not. i have a quick excel file that he did up for me today while i was there to take with me. i didnt want to take the big files for obvious reason's.

it is not a huge operation by any means but it is not small either.

the investor i am working with and i have a long history with each other.

we do mostly winter work with one another as i run a large part of his plowing contracts. he is looking to expand his bussiness and i am going to be running it for him. he has told me to find a bussiness for sale in the area's im interested in and he will buy out the accounts rather then starting with nothing and expanding and having work from the get go. what i am looking to do is to write up a bussiness plan to show the investor what i have in mind for his money and reputation for the surronding area's as i have a larger service area then he has in his main location.

i specialize in mostly winter account's but my partners have past landscaping and property maintenance foreman experiance. i am mostly the bussiness partner and plowing contractor.

thank you for any help that you loyal lawn site members can offer.

in regards of getting in over our head, we are not getting in over our head's as this is smaller then what we were previous responable for other client's.