Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 07-24-2010, 10:37 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I have no dust issues in the cab other than the crap that is on the floor because I always have my front door ROLLED UP UNLIKE DEERE, The A/C is cold enough it's almost too cold for me, I can hear my radio, the speakers are big enough that they don't need to be louder to hear them and I find it just as quiet in the cab (minus the radio) at any RPM except balls out pushing when the grunt of that big beautiful 3.3 Yanmar growls.

The really nice thing about the cab is no excessive electronics or buttons, so in the event there is dust from the ROLLED UP FRONT WINDOW THAT DEERE FAILED TO BUILD PROPERLY you can just blow the cab out with an air compressor and it's gone.

http://www.youtube.com/user/69rd96
Old 07-24-2010, 10:42 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Oh and the other item I really liked, Takeuchi has a true "dump valve" system on the aux. hydraulic system, there's 2 buttons on the left pilot console, 1 green and 1 yellow (they light up when pushed in) the green is the 2 way detent, pushed in and it holds the detent function (for continuous flow) the yellow when pushed in, activates the dump system so the oil flows back in the tank, something you really need while doing heavy work like hammering or brush cutting.

Old 07-24-2010, 11:55 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post
I have no dust issues in the cab other than the crap that is on the floor because I always have my front door ROLLED UP UNLIKE DEERE, The A/C is cold enough it's almost too cold for me, I can hear my radio, the speakers are big enough that they don't need to be louder to hear them and I find it just as quiet in the cab (minus the radio) at any RPM except balls out pushing when the grunt of that big beautiful 3.3 Yanmar growls.

The really nice thing about the cab is no excessive electronics or buttons, so in the event there is dust from the ROLLED UP FRONT WINDOW THAT DEERE FAILED TO BUILD PROPERLY you can just blow the cab out with an air compressor and it's gone.
Hey Ron, we love ya anyway. You da man.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:24 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

JD skid that is a great picture that you have now! O'Reilly is the man!

ANd I thought everyone also said how bad of an idea it was for Deere to have a roll up door on the 300 skids, guess I am missing something...
Old 07-24-2010, 12:41 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Services View Post
spoken like a true bone head.
Not trying to sound like an idiot, or offend anyone, but why am I a bonehead? I pretty much follow those rules. I don't wear a dust mask, except when when I did some indoor demo, to avoid asbestos and other bad crap, or indoor wood planing or milling with the band mill.

And if you stop every thirty seconds to send a text or answer a phone call, you never get anything done. It's also the reason I don't have a picture thread.

Once again, not trying to offend anyone or sound stupid, but why?

I mean, I don't expect everything handed to me on a silver platter, and once it gets there, it doesn't have to be perfect. I expect my work to be as close to perfect as possible, but I don't expect a ton out of other people.
Old 07-24-2010, 06:34 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDSKIDSTEER View Post
Hey Ron, we love ya anyway. You da man.
I like to rub the "failed attempt" on the roll up door as much as possible with anyone I work with who runs an older model Deere, they all have 1 thing in common, a "smarties" divot in the top of their heads.

I'll let you figure that out what I mean by that.

Old 07-24-2010, 07:01 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I like my roll up door and I've never hit my head once.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-24-2010, 08:25 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Thank god, my 332 just started right up after the new turbo. No smoke or funny noises. Hopefully nothing else breaks before I get a new machine.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-24-2010, 09:14 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Thank god, my 332 just started right up after the new turbo. No smoke or funny noises. Hopefully nothing else breaks before I get a new machine.
Posted via Mobile Device
They are pretty tough engines, I have seen that happen before. From what you told me you better jump on that deal they offered you on the 333D. Better than I could offer.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:31 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
I like my roll up door and I've never hit my head once.
Posted via Mobile Device
Are you short in the seat and do you wear a hat or not?