Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 07-29-2010, 02:31 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Hello,

Yes its me again, I just got off the phone with Justin at Moens,I called to check in and see how things were going and to my surprise he told me they can not start work until they know how they will be paid for their work. He apparently has called Steve from Wright and left numerous messages and is not being called back. What is the deal?!

Once again, can SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THEM and work all this out? It is turning into a VERY frustrating deal and I am sick of being the last to find out from BOTH sides that stuff is not happening. I thought this was taken care of as per your response on 7-16. I am also frustrated that I am having to be the middle man. I just want this recall fixed so I can get my mower back.

I need that mower by Friday and would love to get this all taken care of, can you guys work this out with them?

I am really trying to be calm and level headed about this but come on! This whole ordeal has been going on for over a full month now, I received the certified letter on July 8th, it was sent on June 22nd! It neeeds to be fixed, no more wasting time. Help me be a happy Wright owner again by taking care of this, and taking care of this quickly.

Thank you,

Jeff
Old 07-29-2010, 03:20 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsf343 View Post
Hello,

Yes its me again, I just got off the phone with Justin at Moens,I called to check in and see how things were going and to my surprise he told me they can not start work until they know how they will be paid for their work. He apparently has called Steve from Wright and left numerous messages and is not being called back. What is the deal?!

Once again, can SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THEM and work all this out? It is turning into a VERY frustrating deal and I am sick of being the last to find out from BOTH sides that stuff is not happening. I thought this was taken care of as per your response on 7-16. I am also frustrated that I am having to be the middle man. I just want this recall fixed so I can get my mower back.

I need that mower by Friday and would love to get this all taken care of, can you guys work this out with them?

I am really trying to be calm and level headed about this but come on! This whole ordeal has been going on for over a full month now, I received the certified letter on July 8th, it was sent on June 22nd! It neeeds to be fixed, no more wasting time. Help me be a happy Wright owner again by taking care of this, and taking care of this quickly.

Thank you,

Jeff
Jeff,

I can assure you we have been doing everything in our power to help. Steve has spoken directly with Justin from Moen's and provided him with the payment options. Your mower should be getting serviced now, at this very moment. Please feel free to contact Justin to confirm. Should you have any other issues, I ask that you contact us here directly as that is a much more efficient and quicker resolution path. We may not get this posting as quickly as we would a direct phone call.

Again, if there are any further issues, contact us as soon as possible. At this point, we are under the assumption the problem is on it's way to being solved. Please feel free to inform us otherwise should you run into any other problems.

Best Regards,

Wright Manufacturing
301-360-9810
Old 07-29-2010, 07:39 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I appreciate the fact that things may be happening now, but understand that they were not earlier. I am not directly upset with you guys or them, but rather this whole situation where people are not returning calls, they had parts that came in but it took me calling them to find out about it, and on and on the list goes.

I am just frustrated with the whole thing and me having to be the middle man in it. If I came across the wrong way I am sorry I felt a bit helpless in this whole deal and it seems like the quickest way to get a response is for me to address you guys through this forum because I have had issues with people not calling back as well.

Either way it is getting fixed now according to your post, for that I want to say thank you, and again if I came across wrong I apologize.

One last question...Am I authorized to take the mower to Moens from now on for warranty or recall work? no other dealers for over 100 miles.

Jeff
Old 07-30-2010, 08:21 AM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsf343 View Post
I appreciate the fact that things may be happening now, but understand that they were not earlier. I am not directly upset with you guys or them, but rather this whole situation where people are not returning calls, they had parts that came in but it took me calling them to find out about it, and on and on the list goes.

I am just frustrated with the whole thing and me having to be the middle man in it. If I came across the wrong way I am sorry I felt a bit helpless in this whole deal and it seems like the quickest way to get a response is for me to address you guys through this forum because I have had issues with people not calling back as well.

Either way it is getting fixed now according to your post, for that I want to say thank you, and again if I came across wrong I apologize.

One last question...Am I authorized to take the mower to Moens from now on for warranty or recall work? no other dealers for over 100 miles.

Jeff
Completely understand! Our main concern is to get you taken care of. Let me check on the dealer situation to see if we can get that authorized for good. I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Best regards,

Wright Manufacturing
301-360-9810
Old 07-30-2010, 08:26 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Is the recall for just Sentars or Stranders too?
Old 07-30-2010, 08:45 AM
Sponsor

Ric3007,

The recall does not involve the full size Sentars (twin gas tank models), it does cover Sentar Sports. The Standers involved are the fixed deck models (small frame and large frame) and the Stander RH's. If a mower falls within the serial range involved end-users will receive a certified letter.

Best Regards
Wright Mfg. Service Dept.