Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather
View Poll Results: Would you purchase an Assault weapon knowing the right was being banned
Yes I would purchase 59 59.00%
No 11 11.00%
All guns are dangerous, this a needed law 3 3.00%
I already own at least 1 assault semi-auto style rifle, I'm ok 27 27.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2010, 09:09 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I already own several evil black guns...why not a few more.

"A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
Old 06-01-2010, 09:10 AM
LawnSite Member

molon labe
Redmax EBZ7100
Old 07-28-2010, 09:35 AM
LawnSite Member

Fought for and served this country for over 40 years. THIS country being the Constitution and Bill of Rights. That is this country! It is not a bunch of full time politicians that come and go. Carried for over 40 years and will forever. The old saying goes that "I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6". Your not getting MINE! See signature below!
Old 07-28-2010, 02:14 PM
LawnSite Member

I will support gun owners 100%, but i dont need one. what you do with a gun i feel much more comfortable doing with my hands.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:07 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

yeah, until someone else's hands out kungfu yours.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:26 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by head_start View Post
I will support gun owners 100%, but i dont need one. what you do with a gun i feel much more comfortable doing with my hands.
Thanks for your support but in my 34 years as a LEO I can't tell you how many times I got my azz handed to me by citizens with the "Where were you, Where is a cop when you need one, try the do-nut shop etc. etc. We can't be everywhere so you need to learn to take care of yourself and yours. By the way, the older you get the LESS hands on you will want to be!! I figure 21' is about right!. Hope you never need one but society is getting more violent!
Old 07-28-2010, 06:45 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by head_start View Post
I don't care how tough you are or how tough you think you are...it only takes one well placed shot to stop someone...even someone who knows hand to hand combat. You will go from hero to zero against an armed attacker in seconds.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-30-2010, 09:11 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaengineer View Post
I don't care how tough you are or how tough you think you are...it only takes one well placed shot to stop someone...even someone who knows hand to hand combat. You will go from hero to zero against an armed attacker in seconds.
Posted via Mobile Device
your right, and i know this. and its not a matter of how tough you are, its just being comfortable in a situation where others arnt. i would rather die comfortable than not. granted i would rather not die at all but it will happen someday so...........................................oh well.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:16 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

You know, when they were writing the 2nd ammendmant, they wonder if the lines "right to bear arms was clear enough" they talked and said "how can it be any more clear!? Everyone has the right to hang a pair of bear arms up on their wall!"
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-30-2010, 09:23 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajslands View Post
You know, when they were writing the 2nd ammendmant, they wonder if the lines "right to bear arms was clear enough" they talked and said "how can it be any more clear!? Everyone has the right to hang a pair of bear arms up on their wall!"
Posted via Mobile Device
You know, sometimes it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and ...............