Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 08-15-2010, 09:24 PM
jiggz jiggz is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: jerz
Posts: 646
im not saying you did but i saw it so i must chime in..never use a chainsaw from a ladder
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-15-2010, 10:34 PM
joef450snowplow's Avatar
joef450snowplow joef450snowplow is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: long island ny
Posts: 845
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
im not saying you did but i saw it so i must chime in..never use a chainsaw from a ladder
just used it to do the lower limes the i couldnt get on my feet n the rest i climbed
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-15-2010, 10:45 PM
bradseabridge's Avatar
bradseabridge bradseabridge is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Stafford, VA
Posts: 720
For gods sake, use spell check or something. I don't mind a few grammatical errors because this is the internet. But seriously it's not that hard and it makes you look silly.

Your work looks good, but be safer please. I would never have attempted that without a helper and insurance.
__________________


Husqvarna 32in WB
Echo SRM-230
Echo PE-230
Echo PB-770t
Giant Vac

I mean after all we're not working in the panty section at Wal-Mart.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-15-2010, 10:46 PM
joef450snowplow's Avatar
joef450snowplow joef450snowplow is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: long island ny
Posts: 845
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradseabridge View Post
For gods sake, use spell check or something. I don't mind a few grammatical errors because this is the internet. But seriously it's not that hard and it makes you look silly.

Your work looks good, but be safer please. I would never have attempted that without a helper and insurance.
haha my bad!!!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-16-2010, 12:30 AM
Will P.C. Will P.C. is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 944
You did a good job, but listen to the guys on this forum about safety and insurance.

I think at 16, you do not understand the magnitude of not having insurance for tree removal. Some major repercussions can come your way
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-16-2010, 10:48 PM
joef450snowplow's Avatar
joef450snowplow joef450snowplow is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: long island ny
Posts: 845
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will P.C. View Post
You did a good job, but listen to the guys on this forum about safety and insurance.

I think at 16, you do not understand the magnitude of not having insurance for tree removal. Some major repercussions can come your way
thats 100% right
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17 AM.

Page generated in 0.07909 seconds with 10 queries