Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 08-17-2010, 04:51 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

full service year round advice

Do many folks offer true full service year round? I'm talking about mowing, shrub trimming, mulch, sweeping, spring cleanup and snow plowing along with providing "seasonal color" (mums in the fall, wreaths around christmas, etc)? If you do, what else do you provide as part of your full service plan?

I am thinking about promoting a full service contract to small commercial accounts and am looking for advice on what others offer as part of their service.

2012 GMC 3500HD
9'2" Boss Power V Snowplow
Sno-Ex Sand Pro
2001 Ford F350 7.3 Diesel
9'2" Boss Power VXT Snowplow
1.75 yard sander
2013 22' Suretrac HD Skid Steer trailer
2012 24' Suretrac HD Deckover trailer
2011 72" Kubota ZD331 Diesel
2009 60" Kubota ZD331 Diesel (with bagger)
Stihl trimmers, echo PAS
Old 08-17-2010, 06:20 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSS Mow View Post
Do many folks offer true full service year round? I'm talking about mowing, shrub trimming, mulch, sweeping, spring cleanup and snow plowing along with providing "seasonal color" (mums in the fall, wreaths around christmas, etc)? If you do, what else do you provide as part of your full service plan?

I am thinking about promoting a full service contract to small commercial accounts and am looking for advice on what others offer as part of their service.
I only offer complete full service for commercial accounts, it includes just about everything - spring cleanup, mulch, weekly mowing, weekly fall cleanups, bed maintenance, parking lot sweeping, weed control/fertilizer, aeration, shrub trimmming, spring plantings, mums in the fall with the option of adding corn stalks, pumpkins and all that crap, then christmas lights, wreaths, garland etc. It works great like this for me, and I collect a flat monthly rate year round but I still bill snow by the storm.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:54 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

all account use me as handyman on my business card it said anything you don't want to do if i can do it i will do it. i trap unwanted animals i will do anything i can do it works out for me
Old 08-17-2010, 08:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

one thing i do is i have beef animal and i do sell beef and turkey to my accounts