Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-22-2010, 05:10 PM
LawnSite Member

Landscapebilling.com users please come in! Help!

Is anyone else having issues logging in to the system?
Old 09-22-2010, 05:19 PM
LawnSite Member

This is the error i'm getting:

An internal error occured.
Landscape Billing Administrators were notified with the following information:

Offending URL:
Source: System.Web
Message: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
Stack trace: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.members_default_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execut e() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
Old 09-22-2010, 07:18 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I would like to thank landscape billing for all the money im missing out on right now. I cant access my estimates to order materials, or plants. or send out invoices, or anything else for that matter. Im quite irritated.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:26 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

well im finally in but wont navigate the site at all. I about about to throw my laptop into the river im so pissed
Old 09-22-2010, 09:05 PM
LawnSite Member

Im having the same problem as a matter of fact i have had problems 8 or 9 times in the last month this sucks i have 250 customers and have 35 to cut in the morning and cant print bills or routing scedule this is a very poor system. I now have to do this by hand because there system is very unreliable im going to gopher

i have had this problem several times
Old 09-23-2010, 06:58 AM
LawnSite Member

I'm able to get on this morning but my auto scheduler is not generating the invoices for today and yesterday. Anyone else having this problem?

Only 2nd time this has happened to me in 3 years. Any online site will have occasional down time so I'm not going to throw it away over this. Hell, my home computer could go out just as well and has before.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:13 AM
LawnSite Member

Well auto scheduler is back up but email is not working. Can't email out invoices or email landscape billing.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:06 AM
LawnSite Member

Mine is all messed up as well. Account balances show 101 charges for yesterday, it just repeats over and over...Kind of hard to tell someone with a $150 balance to just ignore the $3000+ subtotal. Funny thing is the amount owed box is correct...They e-mailed me after my first response and told me it would be fixed soon. It better be as I need to get bills out that look professional.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:27 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthTXlawnguy View Post
Mine is all messed up as well. Account balances show 101 charges for yesterday, it just repeats over and over...Kind of hard to tell someone with a $150 balance to just ignore the $3000+ subtotal. Funny thing is the amount owed box is correct...They e-mailed me after my first response and told me it would be fixed soon. It better be as I need to get bills out that look professional.
Man I wish my account receivables really looked like it did this morning. Supposedly it was caused by a server change but I need to get invoices out soon.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:31 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketLab View Post
Man I wish my account receivables really looked like it did this morning. Supposedly it was caused by a server change but I need to get invoices out soon.
Yeah, wouldn't that be nice! Could retire if they would all pay it...