Register free!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2010, 10:03 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

IB Blades

Should one of our industries wonderful diamond blade sales people call you on behalf of IB Blades ( http://ibblades.com ), I strongly advise you not doing business with them.

They tried selling me a blade for $159 and I told them I'd do $100...........deal. Blade finally arrives and my credit card is billed $159. Additionally, it was used and done in no time vs the Home Depot blade I was running before + the hole was off center. I contacted them about both the over charge and the blade. I was to be refunded my $59 and two blades sent to me for free to quote "take the bad taste out of my mouth".

After two follow up phone calls, the package arrives. It contains one blade and my card was charged $129. Several phone calls later, I never hear back from "the accounting department". I did finally speak with someone and expressed my intent in taking them up on their money back guarantee. Again, told it would be taken care of, that the owner would be calling me back within 24hrs and that the gentleman was putting a note on his desk about my experience. It's been over a week and I have not heard back from them.

I do not advise purchasing any of their products. They fail horribly at providing a quality product. They fail horribly at standing behind their product. They fail horribly at doing anything they claim to do for you. They fail horribly at business and customer service.........period.