Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-15-2010, 04:57 PM
Lefet's Avatar
Lefet Lefet is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jackson, NJ
Posts: 1,885
Works for me! I'll check it out, thanks. So is there a rehab or a support group?
__________________
Lefet Enterprises LLC
  #22  
Old 10-15-2010, 05:11 PM
DLAWNS's Avatar
DLAWNS DLAWNS is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ocean County,New Jersey
Posts: 5,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefet View Post
Works for me! I'll check it out, thanks. So is there a rehab or a support group?
Fluid Film anonymous! Ill see ya there. We meet up every Tuesday at Skynrd's house for meetings but all we do is come up with new uses for fluid film. Hahaha j/k.
Posted via Mobile Device
  #23  
Old 10-15-2010, 05:14 PM
Lefet's Avatar
Lefet Lefet is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jackson, NJ
Posts: 1,885
See ya there! Already checked out the site, decisions, decisions!!!
Liquid crack heaven!!
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Lefet Enterprises LLC
  #24  
Old 10-15-2010, 05:15 PM
DLAWNS's Avatar
DLAWNS DLAWNS is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ocean County,New Jersey
Posts: 5,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefet View Post
See ya there! Already checked out the site, decisions, decisions!!!
Liquid crack heaven!!
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No problem dude.
Posted via Mobile Device
  #25  
Old 10-18-2010, 07:22 AM
SKYNYRD's Avatar
SKYNYRD SKYNYRD is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brewster NY 10509
Posts: 10,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWNS View Post
Fluid Film anonymous! Ill see ya there. We meet up every Tuesday at Skynrd's house for meetings but all we do is come up with new uses for fluid film. Hahaha j/k.
Posted via Mobile Device
  #26  
Old 10-25-2010, 11:52 AM
Dano50's Avatar
Dano50 Dano50 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Posts: 1,782
Fluid Film is the only addiction that helps your pocket book. Plus, it creates some cool pics and interesting dialogue.
__________________
Check us out on FACEBOOK.
  #27  
Old 10-25-2010, 12:20 PM
SKYNYRD's Avatar
SKYNYRD SKYNYRD is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brewster NY 10509
Posts: 10,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano50 View Post
Fluid Film is the only addiction that helps your pocket book. Plus, it creates some cool pics and interesting dialogue.
and some very interesting disclaimers
  #28  
Old 10-27-2010, 08:11 PM
Lefet's Avatar
Lefet Lefet is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jackson, NJ
Posts: 1,885
Ahhhh.... got the delivery last week..... just left the garage!!!!
__________________
Lefet Enterprises LLC
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:44 AM.

Page generated in 0.09248 seconds with 10 queries