Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 11-30-2009, 08:20 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamgreendude View Post
Hey Kyle,
any new pics, oh btw how do you like the scag sw belt. I'm considering replacing my encore 36'' walk behind with it. If i had to make a shouldn't of purchased list the encore would be at the top, worst mower ever cuts like sh!$, engine not running fast enough, i could go on forever, but never mind my crappy 36. Oh and how are you guys doing leaves ?, just putting them in the trailer right ?.
ive been very happy with my scag and prolly wont get another mower till next year. i dont like the factit has no parking break, the mower and trailer have suffered because i forget to put it in gear when i park it. the cut is excellent and matter of factly i havent so much as sharpened the blades all season and run it with a mulching plate on my residential accounts. oh and leaves? i really almost never do leaf cleanups. oak and cedars dont lose there leaves in winter, but i do keep busy doing tree jobs all year round and sometimes pick up odd jobs so i can have presents under the tree for the fam
Old 11-30-2009, 08:51 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.L.Co View Post
ive been very happy with my scag and prolly wont get another mower till next year. i dont like the factit has no parking break, the mower and trailer have suffered because i forget to put it in gear when i park it. the cut is excellent and matter of factly i havent so much as sharpened the blades all season and run it with a mulching plate on my residential accounts. oh and leaves? i really almost never do leaf cleanups. oak and cedars dont lose there leaves in winter, but i do keep busy doing tree jobs all year round and sometimes pick up odd jobs so i can have presents under the tree for the fam
Yea I do that to,
by not putting it in drive by my little enclosed(will become a 7x16 next year) it suffers !!!! I've put so many dents inside of it and it sucks at bagging leaves here, but for tree stuff do you have any climbing gear ? I've been considering advertising tree care for next year but there's always a bad feeling that it wont go well , but I'm gonna give it a go !. Do you have any more action pics ?, sorry I love pics.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:31 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamgreendude View Post
Yea I do that to,
by not putting it in drive by my little enclosed(will become a 7x16 next year) it suffers !!!! I've put so many dents inside of it and it sucks at bagging leaves here, but for tree stuff do you have any climbing gear ? I've been considering advertising tree care for next year but there's always a bad feeling that it wont go well , but I'm gonna give it a go !. Do you have any more action pics ?, sorry I love pics.
yea i know how the no parking brake goes and tree service is by far the most profitable aspect of my business. i have a harness and climbing rope and some top handfle stihls but oddly enough you will be hard pressed to ever find me climbing a tree. im master status with my ht 131 stihl pole saw 36cc i will definately get some more pics going soon though
Old 12-28-2009, 11:15 PM
LawnSite Member

Yes....281 and bitters..I saw you the other day at the dump. I had the white f250 with the name on the door. So how have things been??
Old 12-28-2009, 11:28 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtx View Post
Yes....281 and bitters..I saw you the other day at the dump. I had the white f250 with the name on the door. So how have things been??
oh yes i remember, i pack 2 tons of tree branches and pull it out by hand theyve been good just wrapped up a cool drainage job and have picked up my 1st client with my yellow page ad and am doing some initial work (top dresssing, leaf cleanup, and mulch and trees 2 morrow) staying steady... how about you?
Old 02-18-2010, 05:12 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Been awhile Kyle, any new updates or pictures ?.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:35 AM
LawnSite Member

holy heck im back! been a while. plenty of updates...maybe ill get on that this week. sober as can be, finally got the d max, holding steady with work! lovin and livin life.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:50 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.L.Co View Post
holy heck im back! been a while. plenty of updates...maybe ill get on that this week. sober as can be, finally got the d max, holding steady with work! lovin and livin life.
Great to hear everything is going good for you my fellow tejano. Keep us updated.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-02-2010, 09:48 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

looks good.
Wright 36" RH 07"
Redmax trimmer
Echo srm 225
Stihl fs90
Redmax hb28
Redmax eb7500 backpack blower
Rubbermaid cans 32gal
Solo backpack sprayer