Register free!

Old 11-19-2010, 10:20 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunsnroses View Post
I had stunt....What were the todes in the test?
I know it is bad stuff...I put out maybe 2lbs, my cuffs were all taped up and full getup ppe. Fact is that we have a bit laying around at the workplace....sad to say but some day it will all be applied, to be used on the GC. People hord that stuff, and similar banned like gold. I went into an unnamed chem room out west during a tour of a large property, they musta had 50 gallons of mecury and dursban on the shelf. Some think the future holds nothing as good, ever again. I give the organics a go.....thats why I'm on this forum. Bill on a side note, I am doing some tests with 123 as we speak. For fun, I am trying to see if I can burn anything with it. I did one area @ 1 oz per gallon......so far so good.
specifically I don't remember off the top of my head I will look and get back, we worked great on the root feeding but less on the root burrowing. actually nothing works great on the root burrowing, they are protected inside the root of the plant

you can burn if you apply #3 straight in hot dry weather when turf is stressed, diluted at even 1:1 not much of a chance

Nemacure has an 18 month shelf life (according to the label), what was interesting is when it was about to be banned they put out ads saying to get your 2 year supply now

often those things morph as the pH changes in the bottle and turns into something else over time
Old 11-20-2010, 10:11 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegan View Post
We've gotten a good rain storm once a week for the past 3 weeks or so and the temps are fluctuating a lot. 65 one day 45 the next.
If your soil is saturated, then you could be looking at a temporary iron deficiency and possibly a nitrogen deficiency as well. I wouldn't worry about it that much given the time of year.